Kyle Orton vs EJ Manuel

disco

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question; Why did it take until 2 days ago for Marrone/Front Office to decide Lewis and Tuel were terrible?

Again, the Bills are going into the season with issues are QB, and a 1 backup who has been with the team 2 days??? Seriously???

This is starting to look more and more like a circus I'm afraid.

:cry:

Question; Why did it take until 2 days ago for Marrone/Front Office to decide Lewis and Tuel were terrible?

Again, the Bills are going into the season with issues are QB, and a 1 backup who has been with the team 2 days??? Seriously???

@buffalobills

Marrone: #Bills targeted Kyle Orton "very early" and many discussions were had "just in case"

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Read. They wanted Orton all along as backup. It just took negotiating. Do research and you'll find your answers.

Its always been a circus.

This time around i think its a bit more edgy and fun . I like this Whaley character alot actually

Edited by 3rdand12

He understands his role very well. He's a Pro.

I like to hear that too!

But....he could just be saying all the right things while secretly hoping he just has to hold a clipboard for his $5 million. He may have seen our O-Line in preseason. Just (partially) kidding, I seriously think they will get better each week barring injury.

by all accounts they have been talking to him for 2 months since he was released from Dallas. But no I don't think they thought Thad was terrible until OTAs.

Orton was beat out in Denver by Tebow [and thoroughly outplayed by Tebow], so naturally the Bills sign Orton as backup because there's no upside to threaten the prized Jewel that is EJ Manuel.

Do you have an alter ego who goes by positivo who feels differently about this?

Or a sister named Sybil?

I've got to say The_Dude that I am pretty impressed. You've been given a pretty hard time in this thread(by myself and others), and it seems you have not only maintained civility and composure, but have come to understand the root of the problems, and adapted to it.

Changing from a "EJ will never be good!" stance to one of "I don't believe EJ will ever be good, but I hope I'm wrong" really makes a hell of a difference to cordial discussions.

I know it's a bit belated but.....welcome to the board.

Let me pile on here, and agree a bit.

The_Dude appeared bragging about getting kicked off another forum (probably not the best idea) and his initial posts suggested a bull in a china shop mentality.

BUT as he has posted more, and began to clarify his stance....and clearly states them as opinions, he has revealed some intelligence his earlier posts did a good job of disguising.

The_Dude appeared bragging about getting kicked off another forum (probably not the best idea) and his initial posts suggested a bull in a china shop mentality.

BUT as he has posted more, and began to clarify his stance....and clearly states them as opinions, he has revealed some intelligence his earlier posts did a good job of disguising.

Well, of course, The Dude abides.

I can appreciate that you are willing to give the fellow a mulligan. Or two .

But are you the master of subltety or what ? Last sentence was a piece of art right there .

I'm sitting here thinking, when are KtG and the Dean going to admit that that they're totally wrong about Trent Edwards' alleged accuracy? How did that debate go off the rails?? B-)

If I am KtG, when I was talking about Trent, I was talking about him on the Bills. On the Bills, he was a career low 60s passer, which was what I was talking about in the post you responded to. 62 or so. Which I said was deceiving (meaning he wasn't even as good as that). He was 65 the one year he started and played the whole year. ;)