I am getting nothing done due to FXX

boyst

552 episodes of Simpsons. Back. to back. to back.

I am getting nothing done. So far they are up to 1994 and I can still quote a million of the lines.

"the doctor said i wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if i stopped putting my finger up there."

...so anyway, share your Simpsons memories.

I've probably caught at least 25 episodes since the Marathon started on Thursday and same here I can quote most of these episodes like I watched them yesterday. I'm pissed I have to go out tonight, I would much rather just sit on my ass and keep watching more. Kudos to FXX for running this marathon

I've probably caught at least 25 episodes since the Marathon started on Thursday and same here I can quote most of these episodes like I watched them yesterday. I'm pissed I have to go out tonight, I would much rather just sit on my ass and keep watching more. Kudos to FXX for running this marathon

it's not the same as having them on dvd, laptop, or anything.

literally, my weekend next week may just be drinking beer and watching Simpsons episodes. But, I think the fun will be lost when it's not the old classic episodes that have been rerun 1000 times.

it's not the same as having them on dvd, laptop, or anything.

literally, my weekend next week may just be drinking beer and watching Simpsons episodes. But, I think the fun will be lost when it's not the old classic episodes that have been rerun 1000 times.

I agree 100%, the episodes are already slowly declining(seasons 2-5/some of 6 were the true prime of that show in my opinion) but will definitely be not as enjoyable once they get into Season 11 and beyond. Its a shame how bad that show got as years went on.

I agree 100%, the episodes are already slowly declining(seasons 2-5/some of 6 were the true prime of that show in my opinion) but will definitely be not as enjoyable once they get into Season 11 and beyond. Its a shame how bad that show got as years went on.

The show has gotten different but it has got better then it was 5 years ago. The writing is changing and it is better than Family Guy right now - which has got awful and Simpsons is better now then Family Guy ever was.

I am proud to say I've never seen the Simpsons

Crazy!

I knew an older lady... Had many children, was in her early 80's and here claim that she was very proud of was that she NEVER went to McDonald's... Never stepped foot in the joint, drive-thru, ate a burger or one French fry. Not even once. That is noble and impressive! Especially with young children in the 1960's and 1970's.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois