Stats prediction - EJ Manuel

Let's get a little optimism going around here (or let your hate out, haters), and get ready for the 2014 season!!

Throw out your prediction for EJ's stats at the end of the regular season. We'll worry about his post season stats when we lock up the division at the end of November.

What say I?

3,700 yards, 30 TDs, 15 INTs, and a 65% completion percentage

Let's get a little optimism going around here (or let your hate out, haters), and get ready for the 2014 season!!

Throw out your prediction for EJ's stats at the end of the regular season. We'll worry about his post season stats when we lock up the division at the end of November.

What say I?

3,700 yards, 30 TDs, 15 INTs, and a 65% completion percentage

EJ is throwing 30 TDs this year? On the heaviest run team in the league?

There is optimism and then there is insanity...

3,300 yards, 19 TDs 13 picks, 2 rushing TDs, 350 rush yards

If he does this well or better I'd say maybe a .500 season, or maybe even a game above that.

IF he lives up to my prediction, and with our D...I'd put us at 11 wins.

EJ is throwing 30 TDs this year? On the heaviest run team in the league?

We saw Freddy catch 7 passes last week, correct? It's using our RBs in this manner (even if it is a check down and not the first, second or third option), and their ability to run after those catches, that have me believing 30 TDs is a real possibility.

Honestly, I am pulling for EJ3 in so many ways, hut I am seeing something like ...

3,000 ball park

19 TDs

16INTs

4 Fumbles, two lost.

I want to say better numbers, but with the injuries stinting a lot of the growth, Manuel is basically having an encore rookie experience. Combine that with not seeing a lot in game time decisions. Practice the kid bas improved week in and week out. All we hear is how this practice is the nest in a bills uniform. Yet, that has not translated in the pre season all that much.

A pretty good season would somewhere be along the lines of:

3500 yards

26 TDS

15 Ints

62% completion

I would be pretty encouraged by those numbers.

I say this, and if Sammy and Goodwin are healthy ALL year 3900 yds and 29 td's

Edited by SJDK