Mike Evans in nightclub brawl

YoloinOhio

my thoughts when i clicked on this thread:

good thing we have watkins instead of this clown!

my thoughts after watching the video:

damn - dont f***k with mike evans, that boy hard!

I was a big Mike Evans guy. But this just makes me happy to have Sammy.

And he took a cheap shot. He is big dude though. Also, great work by the cop standing there.

I was a big Mike Evans guy. But this just makes me happy to have Sammy.

And he took a cheap shot. He is big dude though. Also, great work by the cop standing there.

i saw part of one TB PS game and he got a penalty and yelled at the ref or something. Can't recall the exact thing but he appeared to have a bit of a temper.

I thought he was a very good college player, would have been happy if the Bills ended up with him. Looks like he's off to a bad start in the NFL. Wasn't it Marv who said "nothing good happens after midnight." He better reel it in a little bit & learn how to be a pro.

I thought he was a very good college player, would have been happy if the Bills ended up with him. Looks like he's off to a bad start in the NFL. Wasn't it Marv who said "nothing good happens after midnight." He better reel it in a little bit & learn how to be a pro.

He must've learned that firsthand from the guys he was coaching :rolleyes:

He wasn't "in the NFL" when this happened.

Stuff happens. Just a fight. Should not be suspended for this.

As above.

I agree mostly. nothing good happens after midnight . When you are young and full of it .

gotta laugh at the fellow pretending to be a peace officer .

Not that i would step in that , but no charges. yay !

Penalties offset ! Spot the ball at the 50 and put 2 minutes 31 seconds back on the clock .

3rd down . {blows whistle and windmills arm to start the play clock }