Christian-owned pizzeria gives 10% discounts to Christians

how is this different from Papa John's giving a 50% discount to people bringing in a San Antonio Spurs ticket stub after any game the Spurs win?

Or a senior citizens discount at a movie theater?

/lawyered

I'm not Christian. I can get a church bulletin.

Give me ten minutes, I can get a church bulletin, a synagogue newsletter (also not Jewish), and an endometriosis pamphlet (not a woman, either.)

how is this different from Papa John's giving a 50% discount to people bringing in a San Antonio Spurs ticket stub after any game the Spurs win?

It's not.

But with this one, you get to write a cool "Christians are discriminating" headline......................

Give me ten minutes, I can get a church bulletin, a synagogue newsletter (also not Jewish), and an endometriosis pamphlet (not a woman, either.)

that's the beauty of living in the 21st century. in all three cases, you can choose to convert if you so desire.

a little surgery, some hormone treatments, and a change of faith will give you two of the three.

But good luck being Christian and Jewish at the same time. What, you're going to celebrate Easter with The Stations of The Dreidel?

a little surgery, some hormone treatments, and a change of faith will give you two of the three.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/meatloaf/twooutofthreeaintbad.html

And all I can do is keep on telling you

I want you

I need you

But there ain't no way

I'm ever gonna love you

Now don't be sad

'Cause two out of three ain't bad

Now don't be sad

'Cause two out of three ain't bad

You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach

You'll never drill for oil on a city street

I know you're looking for a ruby

In a mountain of rocks

But there ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding

At the bottom of a Cracker Jack box

Edited by 3rdnlng

No, he gives discounts to people who bring in a church bulletin.

Last I checked, you don't have to be a Christian to get a church bulletin.

The ushers started getting wise by the early 1980's... They wouldn't release the bulletins until after Communion. My sister, brother and I would tell our mother that we were going to Mass. My sister was the oldest and was the driver. Me being the younger of the three, they would make me jump out of the car and grab a bulletin... How could they resist telling a 12 year old what to do? Bingo! We'd hit the acrade (am I showing my age?) thus having proof of service for my mother. Like I said, that all changed when the users started getting hip to the game! Probably under direction of the priest... Thanks Vatican II and the priest facing the people! Yeah, but by that time arcades were starting to go the way of the dino and once in a while you catch a stray bulletin out there... Then depending on the weather, the possibilities were limitless.

I still feel dirty and unholy to this day. My mother, God rest her sole, I hope doesn't read this board from up above!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The church pizza buyer is much smarter. You'd have to be stupid to travel to San Antonio and back to save $6 on a pizza. :wallbash:

Edited by 4merper4mer