I've never been more proud to be from Buffalo

C.Biscuit97

ok, not to make their other protests seem like they have substance, but why buffalo??? what perversions???

Bar food smothered in blue cheese and hot sauce... Loganberry, did you ever spill that stuff and try to get the stain out? ;-)

Then there is the two #1's: Losing football and hockey! How much more perverse can it get!

my band tried to think of a way to get those idiots to come out and protest our show while they were in town last year protesting the F1 race. it's tough to get more instant publicity than to draw a protest from WBC.

I've noticed they announce protests more often than actually protest anyways.

Exactly. The protest itself is an afterthought as long as they get the announcement publicized.

Now I can see protesting the Goo Goo Dolls, but only because they play crappy music.

I've noticed they announce protests more often than actually protest anyways.

probably due to their excommunication of so many former members combined with the ones likely undergoing long recoveries in intensive care. these people (and I use the term very loosely) are one group that I love to loathe.

One group? Who are the others? Me thinks you got lots! ;-P ;-P

1) there's the Miami Dolphins, a truly contemptible and detestable lot (and I have a strong distrust of the marine mammal as well.....I don't trust anything that smiles that often).

2) people from Chicago. they build this multi-layered mess of bread & goo and try to pass it off as pizza. if you were to build a crappy one-story house, you aren't going to improve it by simply adding a second floor to it.

3) Hippies. 1967 was 47 years ago. can't you please just take a shower?

4) Gangstas. pull your pants up. you don't look intimidating.

5) anyone employed by or otherwise affiliated with the IRS.

6) Florence Henderson, just on principle.

7) the people in the apartment directly above me. be quiet, or I will bring my guitar and amplifier home from the studio and you will never sleep again.

8) fire ants. not people, but I hate them anyway.

9) personal injury lawyers who advertise on TV.

10) Nicki Minaj. not a group of people, but as annoying as a C130 full of insurance adjustors.

1) there's the Miami Dolphins, a truly contemptible and detestable lot (and I have a strong distrust of the marine mammal as well.....I don't trust anything that smiles that often).

2) people from Chicago. they build this multi-layered mess of bread & goo and try to pass it off as pizza. if you were to build a crappy one-story house, you aren't going to improve it by simply adding a second floor to it.

3) Hippies. 1967 was 47 years ago. can't you please just take a shower?

4) Gangstas. pull your pants up. you don't look intimidating.

5) anyone employed by or otherwise affiliated with the IRS.

6) Florence Henderson, just on principle.

7) the people in the apartment directly above me. be quiet, or I will bring my guitar and amplifier home from the studio and you will never sleep again.

8) fire ants. not people, but I hate them anyway.

9) personal injury lawyers who advertise on TV.

10) Nicki Minaj. not a group of people, but as annoying as a C130 full of insurance adjustors.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the actions of WBC come across as bizarre, but a couple of questions come to mind.

1. Why single out Buffalo as filthy / perverted? Is there something cool happening that I don't know about?

2. I know they're from Buffalo, but if you're picking us as your target, is picketing a GGD show really the best way to go about it?

Trying to find sense in the actions of WBC was a big mistake.

Chicago pizza is MORE thin-cracker crust than deep-dish. I don't personally care for thin, cracker crust. Sounds crazy, but I like the doughy Buffalo style... :-O

Anyway... Gr8 list! LMAO...