This Saturday's Tampa game prediction

you must feel so proud, Great job policing this site.

Myself I try to be optimistically objective about these things. They do not change the quality of my

Personal life one way or the other, nor upset me. Since this is simply a football message board.

I really have no freaking idea what you're talking about. This "mitchmurraydowntown" is an interesting cat. I find it odd that all I did was ask him a simple question, and instead of responding he went and completely changed the topic of the thread and his initial post. If that's not curious I don't know what is. I'm entertained...not upset. Carry on and have a great day!

Edited by eball

Who cares who wins, and I just want to see the team have no serious injuries.

I would like to see that first string offense for another first half to give those guys more continuity . With maybe the backup RB's getting more reps.

I also want to see Dennis Dixon get some reps to see if he outplays Tuel-Lewis.

I hope the new first string O line plays better then they did last year on the road against the Bucs. Glenn, Williams, Wood, Pears, Henderson. Yeah!

I really have no freaking idea what you're talking about. This "mitchmurraydowntown" is an interesting cat. I find it odd that all I did was ask him a simple question, and instead of responding he went and completely changed the topic of the thread and his initial post. If that's not curious I don't know what is. I'm entertained...not upset. Carry on and have a great day!

You're welcome.

What do you think ?? I'll go with Bills 27-Tampa 14.

I guess halftime score matters a little...

Not a fan of Lovie Smith. So I want us to destroy his stupid little team.

Gerald Mccoy is a bad ass dl or nt. He is just bomb. He will test our oline.

We should win though. We should be able to run a bunch of yards even with Mccoy. Passing will be tested here. I hope we finally score some offensive tds to minimize the jitters of week 1.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

And as far as the spreads go, turns out preseason spreads actually exist. I just can't find them because my work computer blocks gambling sites.

and i thought we were talking about the Jills !

geez.

Buffalo 23 tampa bay less than 23.

It wont be decisive but it might be fun. marrone probably wants to win. hence the cards and a " little " scheming last practices

go bills !

yes i know its preseason