Just another day in Belarus...

Deranged Rhino

I bet we could sign this guy to block punts. All we'd need to do is have Dareus launch him over the pile and let him do his thing...

That's just incredible.

I love when motorcyclist's complain about cars not watching for them, then they go 140 MPH down the dotted line between traffic on a highway.... I like to wait until that guy gets boxed in and pull up beside him at 70+ MPH just to say "hi"

So all riders are the same person? I don't have sympathy for idiots who put their lives at risk acting stupid on motorcycles, but intentionally putting thier lives (and the lives of others around them/you) at risk is just as idiotic.

Edited by Acantha

I love when motorcyclist's complain about cars not watching for them, then they go 140 MPH down the dotted line between traffic on a highway.... I like to wait until that guy gets boxed in and pull up beside him at 70+ MPH just to say "hi"

And they give you the bird if you don't move over for them when they're lane splitting. When I see them coming I move over a couple of inches to make it that much more difficult for them to get by. !@#$ them.

When criticizing the motorcyclists, try to separate the responsible riders from the irresponsible ones.

Responsible riders don't weave in and out of traffic; nor do we exceed the speed limit anymore than surrounding vehicles are doing.

And drivers of cars DO need to be more aware of motorcycles. The normal bike is 1/4 the size of the normal car. Much less visibility.

Not every bike is obnoxiously loud. We're hard to see and if we as riders are being responsible and courteous, I don't think it's a lot to ask car drivers to be a little more aware of their surroundings/take a little extra care during riding season.

When criticizing the motorcyclists, try to separate the responsible riders from the irresponsible ones.

Responsible riders don't weave in and out of traffic; nor do we exceed the speed limit anymore than surrounding vehicles are doing.

And drivers of cars DO need to be more aware of motorcycles. The normal bike is 1/4 the size of the normal car. Much less visibility.

Not every bike is obnoxiously loud. We're hard to see and if we as riders are being responsible and courteous, I don't think it's a lot to ask car drivers to be a little more aware of their surroundings/take a little extra care during riding season.

Almost every motorcycle I see in CA splits lanes. Traffic flows at a certain speed, let's say 70. You don't have to check your mirrors every 5 seconds (even though we were taught that in diver's ed) when pretty much everyone around you is doing the same. But when a cycle comes up from behind you doing 10-20 mph faster than the flow they do tend to sneak up on you. When they spilt lanes they are sharing a lane with either you or the car next to you. Sorry but I'm not big on sharing. Once again. !@#$ 'em!

That's just incredible.

So all riders are the same person? I don't have sympathy for idiots who put their lives at risk acting stupid on motorcycles, but intentionally putting thier lives (and the lives of others around them/you) at risk is just as idiotic.

Absolutely not. I'm sorry that came across as putting all motorcyclists together... Certainly not the case. I was talking only about the irresponsible/careless crowd....

Almost every motorcycle I see in CA splits lanes. Traffic flows at a certain speed, let's say 70. You don't have to check your mirrors every 5 seconds (even though we were taught that in diver's ed) when pretty much everyone around you is doing the same. But when a cycle comes up from behind you doing 10-20 mph faster than the flow they do tend to sneak up on you. When they spilt lanes they are sharing a lane with either you or the car next to you. Sorry but I'm not big on sharing. Once again. !@#$ 'em!

And I agree that those types of riders are complete ass holes. I find that they are in the minority, though ... by a long shot. Perhaps in CA that's not the case.

And I agree that those types of riders are complete ass holes. I find that they are in the minority, though ... by a long shot. Perhaps in CA that's not the case.

From what I remember (may be different now), CA is the only state that allows lane splitting. It's a ridiculous law and would be like one state just deciding that drinking and driving is fine. I can't imagine what is going through lawmakers heads allowing that, and even more so riders who do it in moving traffic, and as Chef said, speeding on top of it all. As a rider, I agree with him; !@#$ em.