Would Eagles Win Rival Jets SB III Win As

Mark VI

Don't even get me going on that Ingram 3rd down pick up with Talley & Kelso both blowing routine tackles.

219815[/snapback]

That's the one. The proverbial "Key Play" of that entire game. I've only watched a tape of that game once, and that's when It became apparent that this is the one true haunting image I have of that game.

That's the one. The proverbial "Key Play" of that entire game. I've only watched a tape of that game once, and that's when It became apparent that this is the one true haunting image I have of that game.

219866[/snapback]

Argh, yes. I almost forgot about that...

Well, that's kind of why I was curious as to what Darin would suggest Colemen do different, because a) the gameplan was pretty bad on offense AND defense and b) I always thought it was the players themselves blowing pretty easy assignments.

As far as the post's question, IMO none of the Bills SB's come close to UPSET. It seems everyone here has forgotten the Raiders upset over Washington -mid 80's. The skins were the defending champs and had just finished the regular season as the most prolific offense in league history. They too were 2 td favorites as the Raiders got to the SB via wild card- the first team ever to accomplish the feat. The Raiders BLEW OUT Washington and Thiesman was never heard from again..

I don't. I gave the Pats a great shot vs. the Rams and could see the Giants keeping it close vs. the Bills. Those lines may have been deserving but I didn't buy into them at all. The Colts definitely had that Goliath look about them in SB III.

I think the Pats are the closest thing to them in 36 years. The Eagles appear to have little to NO shot in this game.

219781[/snapback]

I was a little too young to remember SB 3, but IMO the biggest mismatch going into a Super Bowl has to be the 85 Bears vs. Pats.