BFT Delivers 13,000 letters against JBJ

15653557-mmmain.jpeg

Pittsford, N.Y. - It hasn't been a good week for Jon Bon Jovi.

After Jim Kelly decided not to partner with Bon Jovi and his group out of fear that they would move the team to Buffalo, a group of Bills fans delivered 13,000 letters to training camp on Friday, one for every person who signed a petition against Bon Jovi being the next owner of the franchise.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/08/buffalo_bills_sale_fan_group_d.html

Edited by Just Jack
Removed most of article, added link to full article

Look at the first paragraph after the introductory sentence...why would people send 13,000 letters against BonJovi moving the team to Buffalo?? If you're gonna have a cause, at least send out Press releases that support your position.

Well they sent a letter for that as well, LOL.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

My amusement at reading about this is trumped by my astonishment at the poor coordination that is behind this effort. I wonder why I, a hardcore follower of the team, am just reading about this for the first time today after the letters are delivered?

There should EASILY be 10X the number of mailbags sitting there.

I suppose it's a moot point and kudos to those who got off their couch and did SOMETHING but is it that hard to publicize and organize a movement that literally has the sympathy and emotional support of a million plus people?

oh boy another scause.

Look at the first paragraph after the introductory sentence...why would people send 13,000 letters against BonJovi moving the team to Buffalo?? If you're gonna have a cause, at least send out Press releases that support your position.

%spellcheck.

My amusement at reading about this is trumped by my astonishment at the poor coordination that is behind this effort. I wonder why I, a hardcore follower of the team, am just reading about this for the first time today after the letters are delivered?

There should EASILY be 10X the number of mailbags sitting there.

I suppose it's a moot point and kudos to those who got off their couch and did SOMETHING but is it that hard to publicize and organize a movement that literally has the sympathy and emotional support of a million plus people?

%billsmafiafail

So who wrote it ? BFT or OP