Darnell Dockett

Justice

DT Darnell Dockett is out for the year with an injury. Perfect time to trade Branch. I'll take a 6th or even a 7th rounder for him. Why not? Could be another Stevie or Seantrel. Make the call, Doug.

Branch was a bust for the cardinals. Not sure they're anxious to take him back although it is a different GM

I'm not 100% certain, but Arizona runs a 34 defense. That system suits Branch best. You never know. Worth a call. We're gonna release him anyways. Arizona is probably willing to part with such a low pick just to get him in camp early.

Branch played for the Seahawks. Did he play for the Cardinals too?

That's who drafted him. Was there 3(?) years.

But dockett and branch are very different players. I wouldn't consider losing one creating a need for the other.

Yeah Dragonborn that doesn't make any sense scheme wise with this player. Next question.

He's been talked about lining up there. We obviously haven't seen it much because he's skipped everything and is in the coach's doghouse. But it's been mentioned.

He's been talked about lining up there. We obviously haven't seen it much because he's skipped everything and is in the coach's doghouse. But it's been mentioned.

lol WHAT?! No, he hasn't been. And if he has been talked about playing DE in Jim Schwartz's 4-3, it isn't by anybody who knows anything, like our COACHING STAFF!

Edited by DukeyBomb

Guys......the youngsters Cohen and Charles are so outplaying Branch right now......

trade him for a bag full of footballs and move on

If we got a 6th or 7th that would be great. Better to get something rather than nothing when he's cut.