Training camp - week 5!

YoloinOhio

I'm surprised that so far no one has jumped in on the latest Russ Brandon controversy. Apparently, he's meddling in on the football side of the business again. He's a highly lauded baseball player from St. John Francis and before they break camp he is to give Bills quarterbacks a little tutorial and lesson on the practice field showing them how to slide properly feet first without getting hurt.

I thought Russ Brandon was through making football decisions for this team???!!! Why must he kept meddling???!!!

Hilarious. Kidding aside, wasn't Brandon a pretty good baseball player?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that so far no one has jumped in on the latest Russ Brandon controversy. Apparently, he's meddling in on the football side of the business again. He's a highly lauded baseball player from St. John Francis and before they break camp he is to give Bills quarterbacks a little tutorial and lesson on the practice field showing them how to slide properly feet first without getting hurt.

I thought Russ Brandon was through making football decisions for this team???!!! Why must he kept meddling???!!!

this is a great idea!

The best part of the video was Pears coming in and absolutely destroying Johnson (with a little help from Chandler at the end) sticking up for his fellow O-lineman. Have a new found respect for him after seeing that.

he's been a so-so tackle, seems to be a somewhat solid guard...true calling as an mma fighter?

he's been a so-so tackle, seems to be a somewhat solid guard...true calling as an mma fighter?

Brendan Schaub is a pretty good MMA fighter and he was only able to get a cup of coffee on the Bills practice squad.

That makes more hilarious all the crap some fans talk to them from a far.

So was Mary Wilson in camp to teach the proper forehand & backhand, and that's what Johnson was practicing?

I would absolutely love if if Pears worked out at OG........cuz it looks like Sheantrel might actually be special at RT........

it's early, and I would love to see the current 1st line in the dress rehearsal, but early returns on pears at rg are good. if that's the case with glenn back and henderson looking like one of the biggest steals in the draft, most of the worries i have had in regards to the o-line would be satisfied.

4 things to take from Wednesday’s practice: http://www.buffalobi...1e-9c64cecc97b9

Training camp is winding down with just one practice left at St. John Fisher, but there were no cutting corners on Wednesday.

Marcus Easley's career anything but easy: http://www.buffalobi...88-814495386cd5

There are many stories of perseverance in the NFL. But perhaps none as complete as WR Marcus Easley's path to the pros.

Bills Roundup: Wednesday News and Highlights <2:58>

Chris Brown recaps the news of the day at St. John Fisher College, plus check out the top plays from Wednesday's practice.

Keep DE Johnson a while. He will keep some energy in practice.

I bet that's a reason he makes it past first cuts.

No way, marrone has been against fighting and vocal to that extent.

Then you have an undrafted kid throwing closed fists at your starting center whom is a leader of the team. The kid might as well take his leave now