Traffic cone issues citations

Beerball

You have to squint your eyes, turn your screen 39.6o to the NW and you'll just be able to make him out.

I thought I saw him but it was just a race car driver in a black fire suit running around like a mad man in the dark. So I ran over him to teach him a lesson.

I'm not sure I understand this. You have to stop for pedestrians, not traffic cones. By pretending to be a traffic cone he obfuscated the fact he was, in fact, a human pedestrian. Hey if I see a life-size traffic cone walking around I'm going hunt it down and kill it!

I was 18 when that came out and at the time I saw it but didn't think much special of it, though I did buy the DVD when it came out.

Just looking back on that - it's not quite Frye's dog but it brings out some %emotion.

That feel.

edit: and how come the gum stopped mr potato head and not the pipe!

Edited by jboyst62

My 2 older boys grew up with all three movies as they came out...the toy story series holds a special place in my heart.

I was 18 when that came out and at the time I saw it but didn't think much special of it, though I did buy the DVD when it came out.

Just looking back on that - it's not quite Frye's dog but it brings out some %emotion.

That feel.

edit: and how come the gum stopped mr potato head and not the pipe!

"...Our goal is to make motorists more aware of their surroundings and to be vigilant while driving..."

I think their have the priorities right, but recsources spread in the wrong area. They should be patrolling people's garages and driveways (I am kidding)... Like this truly tragic scene that played out it Utah. So sad:

http://www.hngn.com/articles/38913/20140812/utah-girl-sunbathing-driveway-run-over-killed-sister.htm

What an awful accident... No matter how much in a hurry, one should ALWAYS walk around the vehicle before leaving... I guess the backup alert and cameras help too.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

"...Our goal is to make motorists more aware of their surroundings and to be vigilant while driving..."

I think their have the priorities right, but recsources spread in the wrong area. They should be patrolling people's garages and driveways (I am kidding)... Like this truly tragic scene that played out it Utah. So sad:

http://www.hngn.com/articles/38913/20140812/utah-girl-sunbathing-driveway-run-over-killed-sister.htm

What an awful accident... No matter how much in a hurry, one should ALWAYS walk around the vehicle before leaving... I guess the backup alert and cameras help too.

Wow that is just plain awful.... Sad, sad, sad...