Can we drop the annual Lions preseason game?

Lions will be a regular opponent for a ;long time.

reason---teams ggenerally dont want to play teams they will not play that season---with Detroit being the closest NFC team they are the candidate to regularly play.

the other thing, the team doesnt want to travel far for preseasons. That is a big reason why it happens this year you still have west playing west even though they play each other this year.

Sure Wilson living in Detroit factored into it. But Buffalo and Detroit are close to each other and have the rivalry in hockey so playing them is natural.

I think the philly/new england match up seems to happen every year

The 4th game is always NE/Giants, IIRC. For same reason everyone else says: they're close and only play reg season every 4 years.

For me its kinda like the Thanksgiving games . and yea i hate the Lions. they are very undiscplined and have that asswagon Suh crotch kicking everyone

Lucky we don't have to deal with that smarmy jim Schwartz led squad anymore!

;)

Don't hate them, just tired of always facng them. If it's a matter of closeness PIT, CLE, PHI, NYG, CIN should be in the mix

You could probably also add Baltimore and Washington in the mix, those are also quick plane rides.