OT------mmmm Beef on Weck

taterhill

A New Charlie the Butcher's just moved in across from my office...for those that do not know they make incredible Beef on weck and other great sammmiches....I just had one and it was out of this world...ok back to your regularly scheduled TBD programming

A New Charlie the Butcher's  just moved in across from my office...for those that do not know they make incredible Beef on weck and other great sammmiches....I just had one and it was out of this world...ok back to your regularly scheduled TBD programming

219435[/snapback]

Tater, I hate you....

That beef on weck will sit real well when you are trying to stretch that 4oo' single into a double vs. Woodlawn this year bro. I hope you atleast WALKED across the street to purchase that fat on weck instead of driving. Brant repeat!!!! DO IT !!!!!!! :)

Cool - Charlie the "wallet" butcher opens up another location :)

Home of the $8.00 Beef on Weck sandwich :D

219460[/snapback]

Hey, if people still buy em at that price, why not sell em at that price.

Connor's on OLS road in Angola is a perfect example of that. People will pay $9.95 for a hotdog... (plus $1.50 for ketchup)

That beef on weck will sit real well when you are trying to stretch that 4oo' single into a double vs. Woodlawn this year bro. I hope you atleast WALKED across the street to purchase that fat on weck instead of driving. Brant repeat!!!! DO IT !!!!!!! :)

219461[/snapback]

I do not stretch anything into doubles...I hit it 560 feet and cruise into third with yet another triple..270lb triples leader for the Brant Bombers....

Hey, if people still buy em at that price, why not sell em at that price.

Connor's on OLS road in Angola is a perfect example of that. People will pay $9.95 for a hotdog... (plus $1.50 for ketchup)

219464[/snapback]

see I grew up there so I never paid for them...mmmmm Freys Hot Dogs

see I grew up there so I never paid for them...mmmmm Freys Hot Dogs

219474[/snapback]

well, I would make up for it when JC would have parties there. Never charged us for booze... think it was a fair trade off for high priced dogs in the summer.

well, I would make up for it when JC would have parties there. Never charged us for booze... think it was a fair trade off for high priced dogs in the summer.

219478[/snapback]

by JC I assume you are referring to jeff....yes I also consumed 12,500 Genny Lights there

by JC I assume you are referring to jeff....yes I also consumed 12,500 Genny Lights there

219482[/snapback]

yes, jeff... i didn't know if you were opposed to revealing true identies of local legends on TBD :)

I think i had 12,000 GLs as well as bottles of strange liquor that looked liked they hadnt been opened in decades... still, when you're 16-21, you rarely complain...