Al Gore - Insert Joke Here

He still got more votes than that idiot W in 2000

We'd be better off if Gore had been elected twice. Had that happened we still would have been attacked on 9-11, We wouldn't have gone into Iraq, the economy still would have melted down and Americans would have elected a Republican twice instead or B.O. and we'd be on a much better path as a country right now.

We'd be better off if Gore had been elected twice. Had that happened we still would have been attacked on 9-11, We wouldn't have gone into Iraq, the economy still would have melted down and Americans would have elected a Republican twice instead or B.O. and we'd be on a much better path as a country right now.

Well, we would not have invaded Iraq, the rest of what you say is all crystal ball stuff

Al Gore Sues Al Jazeera Over TV Deal

NYT

Former Vice President Al Gore has filed a lawsuit against the Middle Eastern media group Al Jazeera, accusing it of fraud and breach of contract in its $500 million purchase of Mr. Gore’s Current TV cable channel.

The dispute centers on Al Jazeera’s refusal to turn over “tens of millions of dollars” remaining in an escrow account and still owed to the selling shareholders of Current TV, according to a statement from David Boies, the lawyer representing Mr. Gore and a Current TV co-owner, Joel Hyatt, who are suing on behalf of all the selling shareholders.

LOL........................because David did such a bang-up job for Al in 2000.

It's beyond parody.

Well, we would not have invaded Iraq, the rest of what you say is all crystal ball stuff

Looks like your crystal ball is back from the shop and working well.

He still got more votes than that idiot W in 2000

And your point? Oh that's right there is no point to this post.

You know how Al Gore will know he pushed Al Jazeera a little too hard.......

That's not fair. Never mind.

FINALLY a funny joke. This is supposed to be a funny joke thread, right? 13 posts so far and 1 funny joke?

Fox News viewers may very well have some fine qualities that I'm not aware of, but you people are definitely not funny. It's Al Gore for Christ's sake. How much easier can it get?

AlGore's so stiff he makes Secret Service agents look like Cirque du Soleil performers.

AlGore got a nipple ring because he heard George Bush got a Dick Cheney.

If AlGore gets any fatter Bill Clinton might hit on him.

Some quotes from the laugh-a-minute obdurate fool himself:

"We are ready for any unforseen event that may or may not occur"

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"[it's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a *part* of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a *part* of Europe."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

Pur comic gold I tell ya. If he can ever get his 2nd Chakra a happy ending, he might find total enlightenment and self-realization that he is a fool and a horrible human being.

Of course, he did take the initiative in creating the Internet, so there is that.

But then again, because he lost to Bush because he had fewer electoral college votes, we got saddled with this bum who's franticly trying to work the numbers in his favor:

AlGore's so stiff he makes Secret Service agents look like Cirque du Soleil performers.

AlGore got a nipple ring because he heard George Bush got a Dick Cheney.

If AlGore gets any fatter Bill Clinton might hit on him.

Some quotes from the laugh-a-minute obdurate fool himself:

"We are ready for any unforseen event that may or may not occur"

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"[it's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a *part* of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a *part* of Europe."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

Pur comic gold I tell ya. If he can ever get his 2nd Chakra a happy ending, he might find total enlightenment and self-realization that he is a fool and a horrible human being.

Of course, he did take the initiative in creating the Internet, so there is that.

But then again, because he lost to Bush because he had fewer electoral college votes, we got saddled with this bum who's franticly trying to work the numbers in his favor:

http://youtu.be/ch3JjW50ENw

Most of those quotes are from the Dan Quayle.