If spatulas are outlawed then only outlaws will have spatulas

Point of fact:

The thing we commonly call a "spatula" is in actuality a "turner." Regardless, it can be very dangerous when swung edgewise. Many serious injuries have been caused this way. I believe (I could be wrong about this) that this is how the famous Ike got his name. He tried to become Ike Spatula before a close, culinary-inclined friend pointed out his error.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Was it a high capacity spatula?

2 Asian carp ("Kentucky bluefin") fillets or 3-4 burgers! :nana: :nana:

Anyway... Speak and you shall receive!

Seriously, here is a picture I shot of our work spatula. Notice, it appears to be "high capacity" and near the handle has a small "sidewall" to keep burgers (or whatever) from sliding off towards the handle/your hand. This particular spatula (or as I like to call it: spat-u-lay-ver) can easily flip 3 three burgers @ a time... Or hold them "single file" along the device.

post-1877-0-59466000-1408146967_thumb.jpg

As you can see, this is a pretty badazz device! Don't know where it came from, but it can feed 6 hungry lock operators with two flips! :D:rolleyes:

This particular "high capacity spatula" is probably banned by Federal spatula laws now... But, we are the DoD and were built during the cold war. We had Russians to kill in our security plan back in the 1960's... Not sure where the two Navy revolvers and riot gun ended up through the years, but the spatula lives! We can kill espionage w/killer grill grease... Just put some tin foil over those drain slots!

;-P

This particular "high capacity spatula" is probably banned by Federal spatula laws now... But, we are the DoD and were built during the cold war. We had Russians to kill in our security plan back in the 1960's...

God bless that spatula. If it wasn't for brave patriotic spatulas like yours, we'd have lost the Cold War and be eating Borscht