Is Sammy's Hair Too Long??

What's so funny about my day when the slushy machine breaks?? It sucks.

Great point...leads to more time in the shower after practice and games which results in being late to meetings and presses.....another distraction.

My sincere condolences on the passing your slushy machine, BFF......))

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because it's akin to a plastic visor on his helmet...if you can't make eye contact with your teammates, it means you don't see eye to eye...the hair is a distraction plain and simple.

WHAT?

I hope you are just trolling bc if you are serious about this you shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Yes, I hate to see this on any player, but I'm old and grumpy.

I like a fan who is self aware! (And of course like me.) Kind of with you for most players, but I'm going to know who Sammy is. Some of these other guys (DB's mostly) where you can't read a name and barely get a number? I hope they get horse tackled by it leaving a giant bald spot!

Edited by Augie

Serious reply, which I have asked a number of people about over the years: why don't they put the name underneath the numbers, just above the waist?

Also, will the four different Williamses on the team have first initials on their uniforms once the season starts? Will Mario have MA and Mike MI?

WHAT?

I hope you are just trolling bc if you are serious about this you shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Read the first post in the "1 thing I would change about EJ" thread, and I think you will see what he's trying to do here.

WHAT?

Oh, man, please just stop. Ur embarassing urself. Go read the thread from earlier today about if there was one thing you could change about EJ and you 'll see why.

Why can't people see satire and sarcasm even when it's dripping off the screen.

Edit:my bad Special K, hadn't made it to the end of the thread before replying.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago

is it wrong that i wanna see all these guys ripped down to the ground by their long hair?

No. And, it's legal. I do think it's one of those unwritten football rules however. You very very very seldom see it happen.

Serious reply, which I have asked a number of people about over the years: why don't they put the name underneath the numbers, just above the waist?

Also, will the four different Williamses on the team have first initials on their uniforms once the season starts? Will Mario have MA and Mike MI?

I have made that suggestion too. IFyour hair covers your name, they you have to have it below your number. Seems reasonable.

I think they changed the rule on that whole initial thing. Not sure why, but it appears they did.

Remember when Stevie Johnson first broke in and had his entire first and last name on the jersey? Hahaha

Too long for who? Are we the hair police now? What an obnoxious post.

Too long for who? Are we the hair police now? What an obnoxious post.

No different than Stevie Johnson being penalized for his celebrations...it can be construed as a distraction and may affect team chemistry.

No different than Stevie Johnson being penalized for his celebrations...it can be construed as a distraction and may affect team chemistry.

Edited by BringBackFergy

If only four of them are different, then we have two sets of identical Williams twins on the roster:

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html

23 Williams, Aaron S 6-0 199 24 4 Texas

74 Williams, Chris G 6-6 320 28 7 Vanderbilt

27 Williams, Duke S 5-11 201 23 2 Nevada

95 Williams, Kyle DT 6-1 303 31 9 LSU

94 Williams, Mario DE 6-6 292 29 9 NC State

19 Williams, Mike WR 6-2 212 27 5 Syracuse