Is Sammy's Hair Too Long??

(I don't know how to create a poll on TBD so I'll just put this out there and keep tabs on the votes.)

Is Sammy's Hair Too Long and Does it Show a Lack of Respect to his Team and Fans??

1) Yes, when he is in the huddle it creates a distraction that is disrespectful;

2) Yes, it adds weight which slows him down and, thus, is a self-centered choice to the detriment of the team;

3) Yes, only good WR's have short hair or cheek piercings;

4) No, his hair is protected by the CBA;

5) No, opposing CB's are impressed with his hair and fail to tackle properly (routinely allowing for additional 15 yard penalties);

6) Vince Ferragamo

7) Mrags needs to start a new poll.

8) %

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As of right now, no it's not. The 1st time he gets tackled by it, then it will be to long.

Speaking of long hair, who is the DB that has hair so long you can't even see what number he is? I think he came in with the 2nd team in each preseason game so far. My best guess is it was #39 but I seriously couldn't tell.

As of right now, no it's not. The 1st time he gets tackled by it, then it will be to long.

Speaking of long hair, who is the DB that has hair so long you can't even see what number he is? I think he came in with the 2nd team in each preseason game so far. My best guess is it was #39 but I seriously couldn't tell.

I think that's Mario Butler #30.

9). Is the OP having a realllllllly slow, boring day at work?

10). Is the OP lacking more than a few brain cells?

Answer to #9) Yes, the slushy machine is finally working now and there aren't any kids to hassle me for candy after school...slow day

Answer to #10) See #9

Answer to #9) Yes, the slushy machine is finally working now and there aren't any kids to hassle me for candy after school...slow day

Answer to #10) See #9

Awesome.....glad you could respond with a sense of humor !!!! :thumbsup: You seem to be able to take my joke in stride, unlike others..>>>>>BBill

Michael Carter, who was cut...and replaced by dreadlocked Bobby Felder, who's might be longer. Lol.

As evident by my picture...the Bills have the most hair in the NFL! :lol:

Edited by Bob Malooga