I'm baaaaaaaaack1!!!!

I haven't been on the board in months.

The board was filled with some of the most negative people in the world.

While there were a lot of intelligent football people, it was weighed down by the fair-weather fans, who did nothing but complain.

Well, I got bored today and decided to log back on. Looks like there's a lot of new faces around.

What's everyone's take on Henry?

I still wish we had a first roudner this year though...it's too hard to predict 2nd rounders.

While there were a lot of intelligent football people, it was weighed down by the fair-weather fans, who did nothing but complain.

Well, I got bored today and decided to log back on.  Looks like there's a lot of new faces around.

I still wish we had a first roudner this year though...it's too hard to predict 2nd rounders.

219298[/snapback]

Cool...but...I didnt even notice you were gone!!! :):D

You were gone???????? :):D:lol:

Well, I got bored today and decided to log back on.  Looks like there's a lot of new faces around.

219298[/snapback]

219298[/snapback]

last time i checked, smoker wasnt in buffalo... :D

Im a little confused here:

I consider "fair weather" fans to be fans who are ONLY there when things are going great...so fans can complain a lot about the Bills...how are they exactly "fair weather"...wouldnt they be "stormy" fans???  :)

219302[/snapback]

That's just confusing.

219298[/snapback]

Who are you?

The going rate I believe is a stick of used chewing gum and tickets for Disney World.

Who are you?

The going rate I believe is a stick of used chewing gum and tickets for Disney World.

219429[/snapback]

You left out the 50-year-old fetus.

You left out the 50-year-old fetus.

219456[/snapback]

Get it straight. That is the replacement for Drew. The only issue is that he seems to stay in the pocket too long. I am not sure that is a fair evaluation as he seemed to have moved out of the pocket too quickly.

219298[/snapback]

The sad part of that is that there is no reason to be negative, Bills had a great run and with a couple of breaks in the first two games, they would have clinched a playoff spot.

MaGahee is looking great and TD's gamble paid off...a few moves off season, a good draft and who knows....

I think that the Bills will take advantage of New England's decline which will start with Weiss and Crennel gone and make the playoffs.