Everything I need to know about world

Cugalabanza

Brings back some memories.

Sometimes our laser printer stops working and it shows "POWERSAVE" on the display, and every time I get this playing in my head: "Tell me why I had to be on Powersave!" ...(duhn da da duhn da da duhn duhn)... "I don't wanna die, I'm a god, why can't I live ooooonnn..."

Sometimes I shake my fist and sing it out loud. I've had some talks with HR about this. They think I should stop. I try to tell them that when the life-giver dies, all around is laid waste.

Brings back some memories.

Sometimes our laser printer stops working and it shows "POWERSAVE" on the display, and every time I get this playing in my head:  "Tell me why I had to be on Powersave!" ...(duhn da da duhn da da duhn duhn)... "I don't wanna die, I'm a god, why can't I live ooooonnn..."

Sometimes I shake my fist and sing it out loud. I've had some talks with HR about this.  They think I should stop.  I try to tell them that when the life-giver dies, all around is laid waste.

219385[/snapback]

LOL!

I used to DJ at a bar in Fredonia and shake my fist and sing out loud to a lot of songs, "Run to the Hills" was one of them. Love's "Seven and Seven Is" and some Fugazi songs also got this treatment.