Schwartz beat the Bears twice last year

Buffalo has to run the ball, control the clock, limit turnovers and penalties plus score TDs in the red zone. if they can do these, they'll have a chance in any game.

Really, not to go toooo far out on the limb, I think it'll come down to whoever scores the most points at the end of the day.

Bills to run against a marsh mellow defense to control the ball and use Woods, Williams and Watkins to turn long drives into touchdown drives. The defensive line needs to put the heat on Cutler to force turnovers. I think the Bears will not take Buffalo seriously which will help.

Edited by bisonbrigade

Worried about the Chicago offense in the opener. When Cutler is healthy (which is a rarity) he can kill a defense. It was nice to see that the Lions under Schwartz swept them last year. In the second game, Jay was playing injured and got worse as the game went on, but he was healthy for their first meeting and Detroit forced 4 turnovers which was the difference in the game. Hope to see the same thing happen again in the opener.

Not sure if a grass field on the road is an optimal way to open the season but it's nice to know we have a DC that thoroughly understands our opponent.

Any guesses on what the spread will be in that game? I would say Bears favored by 2 on a neutral field, plus 3 more for home field. Will be a nice locker room speech afterwards when we pull out the win.

Vegas has the Bears -6