Probably obvious observation on Watkins

The two best WR's in the 2014 class were on the field last night.

I would also like to remind you of the Bills 6th round pick this year, Mike Williams. :thumbsup:

But yeah, Sammy has been making it look effortless. Woods might be the guy with EJ's special wavelength, but Sammy can just effortlessly turn errant throws into highlight reel plays.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that 3 yard out where he turned out, looked for the ball and it was on him fast, low and hard, and he had a split second to locate the ball and just went down and snatched it with his hands was freaking impressive...

I mean it was a 3 yard gain but there are not many WRs in the league that make that play after getting their head around at the last second like he did

I texted my brother on that same play that watkins in rediculous.

The ball was essentially headed towards the back of his knee. He turned his torso and snatched it with his hands and didn't appear to break stride.

The bills could run that play on 3rd and short and convert almost every time.

With he, Woods, Williams.... They have some awesome WR talent. Great hands, even hogan seems to catch everything that comes his way.

They did just about anything and everything possible to surround EJ with talent. They bolstered the o line, rb's and significantly upgraded WRs. This season should be fun to watch.

I mean....

@JonahJavad: The Sammy Watkins one-handed catch. Damn... #Bills https://t.co/E0u9FJC7qJ

Wait...did I just see what I thought I saw?

I had to rewatch that 5 times to make sure there wasn't some type of video editing that took place with that...that was so ridiculous you don't believe its real...