Cordy Glenn is back!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WEO's just tossing stuff out and hoping no one calls him on it. Dareus wasn't "sucking wind early" or at any time while he was in the game (which was about midway through the 2nd).

I'm guessing he isn't in shape for the season, quite yet. But it's August. He won't have to play a full game for another month. He looked pretty damn good for being "out of shape", though.

I'm guessing he isn't in shape for the season, quite yet. But it's August. He won't have to play a full game for another month. He looked pretty damn good for being "out of shape", though.

imagine how good he would be if he was dedicated to becoming the best, like a JJ Watt! I still appreciate what he is and am dam glad he is on our team. But it is mind blowing to see where he is with (seemingly) not a ton of offseason effort.

Or for "sucking wind." He didn't look any more out of shape for the season than anyone else out there. Which I admit is surprising.

imagine how good he would be if he was dedicated to becoming the best, like a JJ Watt! I still appreciate what he is and am dam glad he is on our team. But it is mind blowing to see where he is with (seemingly) not a ton of offseason effort.

Hard to say. Look at Josh Gordon. He was toking it up all the time and was the best WR in the NFL. Maybe that (Pro Bowl alternate level) is the best Dareus can get?

Yup. Didn't see this play(Ordered the preseason pass a little late) but wow! Watching him throw that offensive lineman is really impressive.

Dareus is a very strong dude but that offensive lineman was asking to get blown up. He stood up rather than firing out of his stance and had no leverage; therefore, he toppled like a bowling pin. That said, Dareus is a rare talent & I'm glad he's on the Bills. I'm excited to see what this 'D' can do under Schwartz.

Or for "sucking wind." He didn't look any more out of shape for the season than anyone else out there. Which I admit is surprising.

Hard to say. Look at Josh Gordon. He was toking it up all the time and was the best WR in the NFL. Maybe that (Pro Bowl alternate level) is the best Dareus can get?

He was tapping his head to get subbed out. Even the NFLN network guys commented on it.

He was tapping his head to get subbed out. Even the NFLN network guys commented on it.

Okay, sure. There was a play where Dareus flushed Anderson out of the pocket and Anderson got the first down. Dareus was at the Bills' sideline so he wouldn't have need to tap his head. And he sat out the next 4 plays. But so did Kyle Williams and Jerry Hughes, and Mario sat out a couple.

Okay, sure. There was a play where Dareus flushed Anderson out of the pocket and Anderson got the first down. Dareus was at the Bills' sideline so he wouldn't have need to tap his head. And he sat out the next 4 plays. But so did Kyle Williams and Jerry Hughes, and Mario sat out a couple.

He tapped his head doc. He wanted out.

He tapped his head doc. He wanted out.

Why would he have tapped his head when he was already at the Bills' benches, prior to the snaps he and several other DL missed? Doesn't make sense. And considering he and Kyle Williams missed the same number of plays and came back at the same time, at best you can say he's in as good a shape as Kyle.

Why would he have tapped his head when he was already at the Bills' benches, prior to the snaps he and several other DL missed? Doesn't make sense. And considering he and Kyle Williams missed the same number of plays and came back at the same time, at best you can say he's in as good a shape as Kyle.

I believe it was in the first quarter. The camera showed him after a play, on the field, tapping his head. The commentator said he was tapping out because he looked winded. I don't know why you keep asking about the sideline. This is what was shown on the broadcast.

Why is it so hard to believe this guy isn't in great shape, given his recent history and delayed camp participation. It's hardly a stretch...

Edited by Mr. WEO

I believe it was in the first quarter. The camera showed him after a play, on the field, tapping his head. The commentator said he was tapping out because he looked winded. I don't know why you keep asking about the sideline. This is what was shown on the broadcast.

Why is it so hard to believe this guy isn't in great shape, given his recent history and delayed camp participation. It's hardly a stretch...

I saw all the series he was in for and didn't see him tap his helmet or hear a commentator talk about it. What I did see what him adjusting his shoulder pads, which I guess could be mistaken for tapping a helmet by some.

As for not being the greatest shape, what shape do we have to compare him to? Much less after just the 2nd pre-season game?

So it has changed? Scott is cheap?

Notoriously so. This is a free website. Can't get ANY cheaper than that. :thumbsup: SDS

it also gets the reporters off his back for awhile so they don't ask about his progress every day.

Wanna bet?

Yeah. Check The Bills website. There's a clip of his first interview at his first practice after he's been cleared to go.

Some **** head asks him what the problem is. He said, "it's personal". **** head shut the !@#$ up.

At least he wasn't tapping his toes. Maybe he got a stinger, his bell run, was punched in the gut, got kicked in the shin, was thwacked in the ganubies, got a gouge in his forearm from slamming some poor oaf to the ground. Maybe he forgot to set the timer for the halftime coffee brewer.

You don't know why he was tapping his helmet and neither do the En-Ef-El announcers, nor do I. The announcers are looking for an angle to exploit for a few minutes to make themselves sound important/interested/knowledgable. Most of the rest of us recognize that for what it is - mental masturbation. i.e., it's a non productive exercise.

At least he wasn't tapping his toes. Maybe he got a stinger, his bell run, was punched in the gut, got kicked in the shin, was thwacked in the ganubies, got a gouge in his forearm from slamming some poor oaf to the ground. Maybe he forgot to set the timer for the halftime coffee brewer.

You don't know why he was tapping his helmet and neither do the En-Ef-El announcers, nor do I. The announcers are looking for an angle to exploit for a few minutes to make themselves sound important/interested/knowledgable. Most of the rest of us recognize that for what it is - mental masturbation. i.e., it's a non productive exercise.

There was no helmet tapping. And it's true that the NFLN has their agenda, considering the crap they were giving him earlier for failing the conditioning test.

There was no helmet tapping. And it's true that the NFLN has their agenda, considering the crap they were giving him earlier for failing the conditioning test.

LOL, ok doc. Maybe we were watching him put out a fire on his head? And NFLN's "agenda" made that image appear on our TVs...

Edited by Mr. WEO