Guns should not be legal

VABills

Thanks for making my point.  The government doesn't enforce the current laws, so there is  little reason to pass any more in this particular arena.

220473[/snapback]

Actually, your point was my point.

You're assuming there's a dispute where there isn't one. Whatever.

Let me just point out this happened in a state where the gov. comes from a family that is more or less gunowner-friendly. And he fails to enforce the laws. It boggles the mind.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, your point was my point.

You're assuming there's a dispute where there isn't one. Whatever.

Let me just point out this happened in a state where the gov. comes from a family that is more or less gunowner-friendly. And he fails to enforce the laws. It boggles the mind.

220515[/snapback]

I wasn't assuming anything. Stop being defensive.

I'm past the point of being surprised that government can't handle its fundamental responsibilities because it's to busy trying to be all things to all people. The sad part to me is the mentality of the collective that continues to push for exactly that.

As has been said before: A person is smart. People are stupid.

I'm sure the Australians and Brits thought the same things as their rights were gradually stripped from them over the past 100 years.  Now they have none.

220467[/snapback]

I see, it doesn't matter what their actual position is, any support for any regulation of any kind is tantamount to seeking a ban on all guns. Hmmmm.

I see, it doesn't matter what their actual position is, any support for any regulation of any kind is tantamount to seeking a ban on all guns.  Hmmmm.

220760[/snapback]

Yep, because that's exactly what I said. I'm sure that works well with the rest of the psuedo intellectuals that you identify with. Nice try, spinmaster.

The "positions" of the current Democratic party are remarkably similiar to those taken in the infant stages in other countries that have done exactly that. I don't expect you to identify with that because knowledge of history isn't a liberal strongpoint.

Yep, because that's exactly what I said.  I'm sure that works well with the rest of the psuedo intellectuals that you identify with.  Nice try, spinmaster.

The "positions" of the current Democratic party are remarkably similiar to those taken in the infant stages in other countries that have done exactly that. I don't expect you to identify with that because knowledge of history isn't a liberal strongpoint.

220786[/snapback]

He has a habit of doing that, doesn't he?