Guns should not be legal

VABills

These poor robbers were killed just trying to do their job. How dare the store owners shoot and kill them with there guns. These poor guys couldn't even have a holdup without fearing for their lives. This is just going to make more people even poorer as they will have to think twice before they rob the corner store. :D

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/26/store.sho...g.ap/index.html

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These poor robbers were killed just trying to do their job.  How dare the store owners shoot and kill them with there guns.  These poor guys couldn't even have a holdup without fearing for their lives.  This is just going to make more people even poorer as they will have to think twice before they rob the corner store.  :D

219201[/snapback]

If guns were banned, those two people would still be alive. As I mentioned in the other thread, these two were tried, convicted and sentenced without due process. What the hell is happening to our country? Where is the compassion?

This "crime" is not the fault of the people who died. We MUST not stop until we find someone or something else we can blame for this, before more innocent people like this are brutally killed.

If guns were banned, those two people would still be alive. As I mentioned in the other thread, these two were tried, convicted and sentenced without due process. What the hell is happening to our country? Where is the compassion?

This "crime" is not the fault of the people who died. We MUST not stop until we find someone or something else we can blame for this, before more innocent people like this are brutally killed.

219205[/snapback]

I agree. It is the governments fault. If these two had been given classes on how to properly rob a store they would still be alive. The store owner and his wife should be dead, not the robbers. If they could have afforded better ammo, the gun wouldn't have jammed in the first place. Damn the government for allowing these two to go forward in their trade without proper training.

I agree.  It is the governments fault.  If these two had been given classes on how to properly rob a store they would still be alive.  The store owner and his wife should be dead, not the robbers.  If they could have afforded better ammo, the gun wouldn't have jammed in the first place.  Damn the government for allowing these two to go forward in their trade without proper training.

219207[/snapback]

And damn the gov't for giving you a job!

:):D

These poor robbers were killed just trying to do their job.  How dare the store owners shoot and kill them with there guns.  These poor guys couldn't even have a holdup without fearing for their lives.  This is just going to make more people even poorer as they will have to think twice before they rob the corner store.  :D

219201[/snapback]

Am I missing something, are there prominent politicians calling for a blanket ban on guns or a ban on store owners having a gun? Who are we mocking here? There are lobbying groups all over every angle of gun control issues but has any party made it part of their platform to ban guns?

Am I missing something, are there prominent politicians calling for a blanket ban on guns or a ban on store owners having a gun?  Who are we mocking here?  There are lobbying groups all over every angle of gun control issues but has any party made it part of their platform to ban guns?

219288[/snapback]

Not party, but there is a vocal group who tends to be a little liberal who wants to ban guns. I was just agreeing with them that the bad store owners shouldn't be allowed to legally own guns. They are interfering in the free enterprise system for the two criminals to do their jobs. Their poor families are now without their sons, or fathers as the case maybe. It just isn't fair that these store owners should so carelessly take the lives of these people who haven't even been proven guilty yet. Where is the justice? :D

From the Democratic Pary Platform 2004:

"We will protect Americans' Second Amendment right to own firearms, and we will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorists by fighting gun crime, reauthorizing the assault weapons ban, and closing the gun show loophole, as President Bush proposed and failed to do."

If you want to beat up the party, go ahead but at least let it be over their actual policies.

"We will protect Americans' Second Amendment right to own firearms, and we will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorists by fighting gun crime, reauthorizing the assault weapons ban, and closing the gun show loophole, as President Bush proposed and failed to do."

If you want to beat up the party, go ahead but at least let it be over their actual policies.

219297[/snapback]

Not all liberals are democrats. Not all conservatives are republicans. I consider myself conservative, but I am not nor never will be a member of the republican party. I vote for the best candidate.

It is however very much one of the main "liberal" causes to get rid of guns.

BTW what's a PARY?

219297[/snapback]

Except there is no such thing as an assault weapon and there is no gun show loophole. They'll have about as much success keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and terrorists as they've had keeping drugs out of public schools.

Nothing more than political voodoo bought by the terminally stupid.

What do you want to bet the crooks drove there?  Ban cars, and this sad incident never happens...

219313[/snapback]

The murderous Reno once directed the Justice Department to go after GM because a car built in Oklahoma was used in a crime in Tennessee. She didn't succeed, unlike Waco and Elian and the child abuse pogram she perpetrated in Florida before she became AG.

Bobby Doster and Gloria Turner never hesitated. The pair pulled out their own pistols and opened fire.

The armed suspect and his partner were killed.

Stuff like this really does put a spring in my step! :)

Bobby Doster and Gloria Turner never hesitated. The pair pulled out their own pistols and opened fire.

The armed suspect and his partner were killed.

Stuff like this really does put a spring in my step!  :)

219598[/snapback]

Yep. No trial at taxpayer expense. I hope they had the NRA "If you shoot a scumbag in self defense" insurance.