In Preparation for Tonight's Game..

I really needed to revisit deadspin's "why your team sucks" Quarterback edition, and very few things have changed from 2013:

Your quarterback: Jeff Tuel. THE UNDRAFTED JEFF TUEL OH MY GOD THIS YOUNG MAN IS WILLING TO WORK HARD. Think about how desperate you have to be at QB to start Tuel, sign Matt Leinart, and trade (TRADE!) for Thad Lewis. Why trade for Thad Lewis when you can make your own out of felt and Elmer's Glue? We haven't even made it to the regular season yet and already the Bills have already seen one of their QBs have surgery and another end his career. Because that's what happens if you're a QB and you go to Buffalo: your life ends.

Of course, Tuel, Leinart, and Lewis are all stopgap solutions for the Bills, who are waiting for first round draft pick EJ Manuel to get healthy again. Take it from someone who roots for the NFC's equivalent of the Bills: Reaching in the first round for an injury-prone Florida State QB rarely works out. Seeing Manuel perform well in the preseason represents the best part of the Bills 2013 season. We've already passed the summit. Nothing but Tuel and empty bottles of LaBatt Blue for the next four months.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

We are a rebuilding team, and when you have a roster like we did a few years ago, there was very little to be impressed with. Unfortunately it's almost impossible to turn that over with a roster of solid starters and quality back up. I think for the most part that this team has done a damn fine job at improving the starters and adding depth... Sure, there are still positions that need addressed, but that list is WAY shorter than it was just 2 years ago

I don't understand what the OP's post has to do with tonight's game or even this season for that matter.

to answer the question in the thread title, in preparation for tonight's game i am getting a pizza and wings and some labatt blue

Dude, thanks for reminding me of that one. God, I love those. The submitted comments are just as hilarious.

And then there was this gem from last year:

18yiffo1tzazzjpg.jpg

I don't understand what the OP's post has to do with tonight's game or even this season for that matter.

to answer the question in the thread title, in preparation for tonight's game i am getting a pizza and wings and some labatt blue

coincidence ? I too have done the same .