My Semi-Annual Trip to WNY

Chef Jim

Sorry guys I'm a bit late on this seeing I leave tomorrow. Any and all advice on what to do while I'm there is welcome. Ignored of course but welcome. Thanks in advance.

BTW I mentioned in thread I started about the fires in Tonawanda that my niece and her boyfriend lost everything. I called the Bandits FO seeing they both are huge Bandit fans. They getting me some Bandit's gear and some autographed game worn jerseys for them. Pretty cool.

you should call the local sports team and see if they can provide any stuff for your relatives that were affected by the recent rash of arson fires.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice and as usualy your a day late and a six pack short. I suggest you go with 12 packs from now on. Genny Cream's on sale I'll pick you up a coupe of cases.

Hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. If you remember my advice thread where I asked for advice with regard to my bad back I did take advice there but none of that advice worked so I will take the one piece of advice where I was advised to drink heavily and take lots of pain meds. So because I'll taking that advice while in WNY your advice is not needed.

Cold call Mary Wilson from a 716 phone, she about to have a few invest-able dollars, maybe she have a soft spot for a call from 716.

Hmmmmmmmmm......wait........thanks for the advice but I don't need your advice. I heard she will only do business with advisors who give advice in California so your advice won't work.

You should ask some of the locals on the board for suggestions on what to do while in the area.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need your advice because I have no desire to float down the Tonawada Creek on an innertube in my skivies. The **** you folks do for fun is beyond me.

Genny Cream's on sale I'll pick you up a coupe of cases.

Whatever you do, do NOT take this advice:

After picking up Pooj's brew from Consumers, swing by Tops and pick up a 12 pack of TP.

Pooj can just curse me later after you don't take the advice.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Whatever you do, do NOT take this advice:

After picking up Pooj's brew from Consumers, swing by Tops and pick up a 12 pack of TP.

Pooj can just curse me later after you don't take the advice.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need your advice. So your advice is not to take my own advice? That's par for the EII course.

My advice is to not seek advice when you really don't want advice because the advice is artificial and not particularly useful as advice for the person offering the advice is insincere and you refuse the advice before your annual outing where you hardly need advice, so do you still want to reject the advice or do you know in advance the advice is not worthy advice prompting you to simply advise us to forget the offer of advice?

Btw how's the back?

Go back up for the annual tbdhot

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice because that would mean is meat you yahoos and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. And don't want to know what you all would rather do than meet me.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice because that would mean is meat you yahoos and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. And don't want to know what you all would rather do than meet me.

id rather work closer to 17,000 posts so with your 10k more then me I seek any advice you give. Will you give me advice?

My advice is to not seek advice when you really don't want advice because the advice is artificial and not particularly useful as advice for the person offering the advice is insincere and you refuse the advice before your annual outing where you hardly need advice, so do you still want to reject the advice or do you know in advance the advice is not worthy advice prompting you to simply advise us to forget the offer of advice?

Btw how's the back?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice because I have idea what you just said.

Regarding the back it's still a mess. The acupuncturist actually gave up on me. I'm on some nice pain meds which is probably why I couldn't understand your post. But seriously thanks for asking.

Please do not drink to much and drive.

Finally some good advice which I don't need seeing I've been on the wagon for awhile.

id rather work closer to 17,000 posts so with your 10k more then me I seek any advice you give. Will you give me advice?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice especially about giving you advice because you'd just !@#$ it up anyway.

I think you should have such a good time you forgot about all of us and TBD forever.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice because there is not enough booze in the world to make me forget about all of you because I love you guys <hic>