Don't draw - it's a felony

Fezmid

As a parent of five kids, including two boys, if I ever saw cruelty to animals or any drawings depicting death of their peers or authoritive adults, it would have been a loud and clear signal to seek help - immediately. They need counseling, not a felony charge.

As a parent of five kids, including two boys, if I ever saw cruelty to animals or any drawings depicting death of their peers or authoritive adults, it would have been a loud and clear signal to seek help - immediately. They need counseling, not a felony charge.

220368[/snapback]

Well said Aussie!

With past events, the laws established, it is unfortunate that charges can be applied.

As minors... aren't they (charges) sealed?

220368[/snapback]

What, do you think you're back in Australia? This is America, where only the government and not parents can be trusted to raise children... :doh: