Do we need to start looking for QBs? Start here...

I think if we should get a person to come take backup or third string... bring in tebow! I would like the bills to give him a shot. He says he's in the best shape of his life.

Because then we could be like the Jets in 2 ways: bringing in Holy Tim and run the wishbone.

I think if we should get a person to come take backup or third string... bring in tebow! I would like the bills to give him a shot. He says he's in the best shape of his life.

My son saw that statement by Tebow as well and thinks the Bills should bring him in and take a look. His philosophy is no harm at this point. I can see what you both are saying, but I'm not sure bringing the circus to town is the right thing at this point.

Edited by CodeMonkey

My son saw that statement by Tebow as well and thinks the Bills should bring him in and take a look. His philosophy is no harm at this point. I can see what you both are saying, but I'm not sure bringing the circus to town is the right thing at this point.

It was a circus BECAUSE of the Jets. Had little to do with Tebow and much to do with the way they handled him. Edited by fansince88

Yeah, maybe not. As I see it and your son, no harm in bringing him in just to give him a try. Which knows he might play with a chip on his shoulder because everyone have passed on him... I think we should give him a shot.