Article: The Worst 7 Starting QBs

How does Manuel get ranked ahead of Alex Smith?

Judging by this guy's pic, I'm wondering if he didn't sit down and go thru about a quarter ounce of weed before writing this piece.

1280.thumbnail.jpg?4b19b7?4b19b7&4b19b7

you mean, judging by the article

the order is pretty bad, but they probably got the top spot right

Edited by You herd it hear last

Judging by this guy's pic, I'm wondering if he didn't sit down and go thru about a quarter ounce of weed before writing this piece.

Looks more like occupywallstcheatsheet.com.....

Dude drank the bong water...

call me crazy but i would take Alex Smith or Carson Palmer over EJ any day of the week. Palmer is older so maybe not long term, but if we had 1 game to win I would take either of those guys

You would take two experienced vets who have taken their teams to the playoffs to win 1 game over a guy who has played 10 games total? Why would that be crazy?

Can anyone make an argument that they would rather EJ quarterbacking their team this year than Alex Smith?

UPDATE: Ha ha, he originally said that the Chiefs didn't make the playoffs and they changed it to say they didn't make a significant mark in the playoffs. Alex Smith threw for 378 & 4 TDs in that game with a rating over 119. That writer now has even less credibility (if that's even possible).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Does he realize that Carson Palmer's team went 10 - 6 last year and beat the eventual SB champs in December?

I also don't get the Schaub hate. He had a bad year. BFD. So did Eli Manning. He has palyoff runs and wins under his belt running a pass happy offense. Texans are screwing up by running him off in favor of Fitz IMHO.

Does he realize that Carson Palmer's team went 10 - 6 last year and beat the eventual SB champs in December?

I also don't get the Schaub hate. He had a bad year. BFD. So did Eli Manning. He has palyoff runs and wins under his belt running a pass happy offense. Texans are screwing up by running him off in favor of Fitz IMHO.

Palmer wAs not good last year. 24 tds and 22 ints. He was carried by their defense. He was much better than what they had, but he is in the Drew Bledsoe phase of his career. The Cardinals have a top 5 defense and great STs.

Also, I do think the Schaub hate is crazy but I'd rather have Fitz. Schaub played in a great system but I don't think he is an elite talent. When Qbs lose it, they lose it fast.