Whiny NYers

Leave it to Dennis Hamill to equate a smack on the butt with beating and starving a kid to death. He would do well on this site as the resident idiot.

Edited by GG

Leave it to Dennis Hamill to equate a smack on the butt with beating and starving a kid to death. He would do well on this site as the resident idiot.

The choice of photographs for this 'insightful article' is rather obvious too.

Nothing to see here but typical "moral majority" bullschitt. How surprising! Don't F with 'em in the womb, but once they're out, watch out!!! Fair game. Honey, get me my spankin' switch! Heeeee Haaaaawwwww!!! Wouldn't have expected it from this crew of course...

Don't spare the rod, belt or wooden spoon - The Good Book requires it. Retards. Damn those sciency no-spank studies. Beat the crap out of those 5 year old! It's fer ther own good.

Got any, you know, "evidence" to back up those pro-beat-down opinions you glorious Christ-like Christians??? I get confused by big concept words sometimes. Was that question ironic, oxymoronic, both or neither?

Cheers!

</driveby>

Edited by Gene Frenkle

Nothing wrong with spanking a kid to the extent that the pain lasts only a few minutes. Frankly, many adults deserve a spanking.

I know this QA chick who keeps saying she deserves a spanking. Not all the time, but she does consistently insert it into everyday prattle. Ex: "I cut this guy off today driving in to work. Oh, I should be spanked hard for that one", then, obligatory giggle. "If i don't do X, I'm gonna get spanked". "We will have X done in time for Y, or you can come over and whip us."

I struggle with "does she really want a spanking(or, given the # of times she says it, iterative spankings?)" or, "is she just saying that to project the image and use it as a diversion to get what she wants", or, "am I over-thinking a mere figure of speech"?

Small thing, but still, interesting.

I want to beat the living **** out of that writer.

Now, now, Tom. Use your words.

Oh....wait...

:D

Nothing to see here but typical "moral majority" bullschitt. How surprising! Don't F with 'em in the womb, but once they're out, watch out!!! Fair game. Honey, get me my spankin' switch! Heeeee Haaaaawwwww!!! Wouldn't have expected it from this crew of course...

Don't spare the rod, belt or wooden spoon - The Good Book requires it. Retards. Damn those sciency no-spank studies. Beat the crap out of those 5 year old! It's fer ther own good.

Got any, you know, "evidence" to back up those pro-beat-down opinions you glorious Christ-like Christians??? I get confused by big concept words sometimes. Was that question ironic, oxymoronic, both or neither?

Cheers!

</driveby>

Just in case anyone required clarification on the term "leftist hack", Gene has seen fit to provide it unsolicited.