Scouts Incorporated

Beerball

That's because the Eagles have no chance to win the Superbowl.

219129[/snapback]

Don't sell the Iggles short. That was the mistake NE made in underestimating Carolina last season, and the Panthers took them to the wire.

I think it's going to be an intriguing and entertaining SB, no blowout.

Then why should they even show up???

NO chance?  Cmon

219132[/snapback]

Name me one area were the Eagles are better than the Patriots.

The media will try to sell "Eagles can win" stuff, but I'm not buying it. They have no chance because I've seen what the Patriots do in playoff games. They win them, end of story. It can still be a competitive game, but in the end the Patriots will be the ones hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

Name me one area were the Eagles are better than the Patriots.

The media will try to sell "Eagles can win" stuff, but I'm not buying it. They have no chance because I've seen what the Patriots do in playoff games. They win them, end of story. It can still be a competitive game, but in the end the Patriots will be the ones hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

219311[/snapback]

Name me one area the 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team was better than the Soviets.

Name me one area the Villanova Wildcats were better than the Georgetown Hoyas.

There are plenty of examples of teams with lesser talent overcoming seemingly insurmountable odds and winning. The Fish did it against these same Patriots on Monday night just a month ago. They aren't unbeatable.

Name me one area the 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team was better than the Soviets.

Name me one area the Villanova Wildcats were better than the Georgetown Hoyas.

There are plenty of examples of teams with lesser talent overcoming seemingly insurmountable odds and winning.  The Fish did it against these same Patriots on Monday night just a month ago.  They aren't unbeatable.

219312[/snapback]

The Soviets didn't have Bill Belichick.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

219368[/snapback]

Loved that line, but I want the Patriots to win. I don't like Philly fans and they're the last one's I'd wish finally get to grab the brass ring. I do like McNabb better than Brady but that doesn't outweight my wanting the AFC East to still be considered the toughest division in football. I also remember the NFC dominance of the 80's and 90's and that has a lot to do with it also.

Defensive backfield

And depending on the officiating crew, arguably the OLine as well.

219386[/snapback]

After these last 2 playoff games (remember Mannings crapping day?) I'd still choose the Pat DBs. I've been hearing they're weak there since midseason, it's bs. As for the Eagles, they beat a popgun passing offense in Atlanta and were not that great against Minnisota with 14 passing 1st downs and 288 passing yds against. No way is Philly's offensive line better than the Patriots. Tell me were the flaw is on the Patriots offensive line?

Well, someone had to be first.

Maybe they just thought that the city of brothers that love each other should go first. You know, a courtesy kind of thing.

"After you."

"No, after YOU!"

"No, I insist - after you."

All them fat rosey cheeked Newen Gland fans have mommies in lace aprons that tried to beat manners into their unruly brood at an early age. That explains their piss-poor behavior now that they've outgrown diapers. They're bitter. Simply bitter. But, they will allow ladies and gays to go first. That's why Brady's number one in their book.

Loved that line, but I want the Patriots to win. I don't like Philly fans and they're the last one's I'd wish finally get to grab the brass ring. I do like McNabb better than Brady but that doesn't outweight my wanting the AFC East to still be considered the toughest division in football. I also remember the NFC dominance of the 80's and 90's and that has a lot to do with it also.

219401[/snapback]

I'm with you...

Not only is E-A-G-L-E-S the dumbest, gayest, most annoying chant ever...

Not only is TO "will he or won't he" the most boring, fruitless debate ever since they're going to lose either way...

Not only are their fans vaginas disguised as tough guys who can't handle an inch of snow...

Not only is McNabb's "everybody doubted us (even though we were 5 pt favorites)" postgame interview routine tiresome...

Not only did they have the easiest path to the SB in NFL history in a JV conference...

Did I mention their fans suck?

Go Pats...

I wish I was joking... :)