How many hours are you on Stadium Wall or Off the Wall a day

Much less lately though too much overall.

This pretty much sums me up, too. I keep it at the ready whilst working. If things are slow, I chat. If not, I don't. Depends on what's going on at home. If I'm on TBD when I'm home, it means my wife and son are either busy, not home or sleeping.

I used to spend 2 or 3 hours every day prior to my 2nd child being born. Now I am lucky if I can take a poop without holding my daughter in my lap (I know, yuck). Honestly, I spend most of my TBD time at work. I don't really have anyone looking over my shoulder, so as long as I get my work done it's all good.

I used to spend 2 or 3 hours every day prior to my 2nd child being born. Now I am lucky if I can take a poop without holding my daughter in my lap (I know, yuck). Honestly, I spend most of my TBD time at work. I don't really have anyone looking over my shoulder, so as long as I get my work done it's all good.

You're no longer welcome here. Unless you get rid of the clover.

i hop on almost every morning for a bit before work. then i check in periodically after getting home from work. it all depends, but i would estimate an average of 45 minutes to an hour per day. on a day off if i am home i will pop in quite frequently, still amounting to about the same time spent on here.

Depends on work, but I tend have tsw open on my desktop pretty much all day. How much I'm actually actively reading or posting is tough to determine. If I were forced to guess I'd say I average 14-20 hours a week, higher if I'm not working, lower if I'm on deadline.

(No kids, obviously... Or life)

Maybe a half hour a day between the two; much more time on PPP, however.... I enjoy making comparisons between the plight of the Bills and the ebb and flow of world politics (Putin - Belichek). Comparing coaches comments with those of politicians is particularly humorous. Think about POTUS saying the things Marrone says and vice versa.