Positive #1 last night - we have very real depth on the o-line

It's night and day compared to Skeletor and the Good Ol' Boy.

And so far he hasn't won as many games as "Skeltor" and has only matched "Good Ol' Boy"'s best season. Intensity by itself means nothing. Get some wins/playoffs and then he'll have something.

And so far he hasn't won as many games as "Skeltor" and has only matched "Good Ol' Boy"'s best season. Intensity by itself means nothing. Get some wins/playoffs and then he'll have something.

I didn't say I like his record thus far, just his intensity. And, nowhere did I say that intensity on its own is sufficient.

You don't have to be a Debbie downer all the time and poopoo on anything anybody says they like.

I'm allowed to appreciate certain things about his personality when contrasted against our previous coaches without implying that he is the end all be all.

I think that's a very coachable issue. Maybe that's why Marrone was so quick to mention it. They weren't perfect by any means, but I'd be more concerned with holding penalties, not being able to anchor against a bull rush, etc.

Ugh, I am fairly certain the original comment saying batted balls are a real concern was just facetious.

Irony seems to be lost on a lot of posters on this forum.

The O-Line is as good as it has been in YEARS right now. This is indeed a bright spot on the current team.

Collingsworth made a point of this during the HOF game, but he's right. We should be strong at all 5 positions, with a pretty solid backup for each slot as well. That's huge improvement around here.

Edited by Stopthepain

I have more

1. EJ's throws would have gone 7/7 vs air

2. The o line pass blocking was so amazing that the giants d linemen were throwing their hands up in despair

3. EJ has a clear and tinted shield giving him face mask configurations for all lighting conditions

4. Super mario actually jumped over a player like super Mario, might have been Eli. Since he didn't land on him though he left 200 pts and a potential power up on the table. Still impressive move for an un animated 300 LB man.

5. No injuries from the infamous canton rubber mat. If a training camp mat can cause injuries, imagine how good a hall of fame one is!

6. Tim Graham almost caught that one pass that was picked off

7. Woods is a twos probowler

8. Easily got his hands on the ball also. It was a punt block, but still....

9. If Chris Hogan becomes a core team player which the early indication was he may based on his performance, I see a john and Mary's endorsement deal coming his way. Hogans hoagie or such

10. Based on the depth on display at DB, there is no chance Justin Rogers will be called back to play for the bills.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I have more

8. Easily got his hands on the ball also. It was a punt block, but still....

9. If Chris Hogan becomes a core team player which the early indication was he may based on his performance, I see a john and Mary's endorsement deal coming his way. Hogans hoagie or such

10. Based on the depth on display at DB, there is no chance Justin Rogers will be called back to play for the bills.

8. Gotta admit, going way out there to get touches, so good for him.

9. I would go with hogan's hero... but you probably didn't want to deal with any copyright infringement in your post.

10. Bills Fans: Yay! ... Steven Hill: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !