Cyrus Kouandjio's first game

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not an indictment on him if he starts out at G. The Rams are putting Greg Robinson there to start, I know there have been others. Marrone loves to tinker with the OL. Will be interesting.

Not to mention, could you see Glenn-Richardson-Wood-CK-Henderson?? If Cyril Richardson comes on next year...?? That would be nice, along with Pears, Williams, Urbik doing depth / back-up duty...

Daniel Jeremiah tweeted a photo of Cyrus not bending his knees properly last night. I wonder if that's going to be an issue for him.

Yes! I didn't see the tweet but that matches what I saw. It looked like his left leg wouldn't bend. I wonder if he is wearing some special, limiting knee brace or something.

I'm going to assume Cyrus is still hurt and would perhaps benefit from a year on the IR. From down here in SEC country, he was pretty bad his last year at Alabama. He got worked by more than a few average college d-ends (e.g. Gayle from Virginia Tech owned Kouandjio). I'm still skeptical as to whether Cyrus is really 100%... or even 80%... healthy.

With the level of investment in the intelligence, it baffles me how Cyrus could be slotted a 2 and Seantrel a 7.

Seriously?

I think this needs to be said.....

If Cyrus ends up moving from OT to OG for his NFL career and ends up being a very good OG.......that would not be the worst thing in the world. He was drafted in the 2nd round and good OG's go there

With so many new players this year will be a learning experience. I would be very surprised if they finished above 8-8. We've suffered this long , 1 more year should be easy, Tuel has potential.

Give them patience and good coaching and they will play their heart out when ready.