31 Marines Just Perished in a Chopper Crash

Mark VI

So you agree we should have never gotten involved in WWII?  :doh:

Wow, you have no vision for the world you live in.  And your father is obviously a Ross Perot Republican.  Put a 500 foot fence around the US and allow noone in ever.

220272[/snapback]

Didn't we have to fight two wars against Germany? I forget....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we have to fight two wars against Germany?  I forget....

220320[/snapback]

Yeah, I always for get about the war to end all wars.

Of course as we have discussed before even after the 2nd of those there was major resistance for several years afterwards by groups who did not like the Nazis being gone. So for anyone who knows history what is happening now should not be a surprise.

My brother's entire Ranger class went down with injuries (one of them was paralyzed) when some asshat decided to send them out in parachutes at less than the required jump altitude. That didn't get reported in the media either. I wonder why. Couldn't be the hush-hush mentality, I'm sure. The military isn't required to jump up and down and yell 'Hey, we !@#$ed up! Come check it out!' and oftentimes they don't.

You're complaining about lack of coverage yet when things like it are reported, you complain that even tho it's fact, they're wildly blowing it out of proportion. Pick a side.

220104[/snapback]

Exactly.

Whose "playing" politics here?