Interested in owning a landing craft?

Beerball

I've seen that!

It's moored in the James River at Ft Eustis VA. Just E of that is a concert venue where the Army performs Band Concerts during the summer. You can walk over to the river, and there it is. As I recall there were 2 or 3 of them last time we were there.

$25 is too much!

It's about as old as I am.

Contrary to what Tom thinks, that's not old for a boat. Many vessels work the water many more years. The St. Mary's Challenger worked The Lakes continously every season for over a 100 years until it was finally retired. This LC is just a baby!

I know... Flattery will get me no where! ;-)

Contrary to what Tom thinks, that's not old for a boat. Many vessels work the water many more years. The St. Mary's Challenger worked The Lakes continously every season for over a 100 years until it was finally retired. This LC is just a baby!

I know... Flattery will get me no where! ;-)

You consider calling me a rust bucket flattery?

Yes but saltwater vs. fresh water is also a factor.

That site has some interesting items, check out the 50 foot sailboat they have as well

Might come in handy if need to invade Toronto to get the Bills back.

Probably back fire and we'd attack the wrong city.

Didn't we sack and plunder York (Toronto) once before by landing a naval force (1813). They burned Buffalo to the ground 8 months later in retaliation.

Yes but saltwater vs. fresh water is also a factor.

That site has some interesting items, check out the 50 foot sailboat they have as well

Gr8! So true. I am going to try and win with a 65 dollar bid... LoL It's the gov't, probably owes 65k in some kind of tax scam! ;-)