Marv Levy book signing in NYC

Just came back from the Marv Levy book signing in NYC- it was awesome....had to wait about two hours to get a book signed, the turn out was amazing.....The bar where it was held kept people waiting entertained by showing the comeback game....

218871[/snapback]

Way to Go Bills Fan. Nice to see Marv can still handle the Big Apple and the people there appreciate him.

Just came back from the Marv Levy book signing in NYC- it was awesome....had to wait about two hours to get a book signed, the turn out was amazing.....The bar where it was held kept people waiting entertained by showing the comeback game....

218871[/snapback]

Glad you enjoyed it. It was a huge success all around.

He's a real great guy. And he's married to a wonderful woman. Class acts!

It was a blast. Best part was after Marv signed the last person in line's book, I asked him to sign ours. He looks up at the tv and says, "hold on Matt, I wanna see us kick this field goal, I wanna see us win this game"

I look up and Steve Christie is lining up to kick the game winner. Marv and the entire NYCBBB staff just sit there and watch Christie nail it as the drunks at the bar go wild, and Marv smiles and says, "we won!" and continues to watch and smiles and nods when the tv shows him hugging one of the players.

It really was a blast. We were cheering for the comeback game as if it was really on TV. I was outside having a smoke and some guy asked me what was going on, I said we're watching a 13 year old NFL playoff game. He saw Marv and said cool, came in and had a beer. What a great time.

Course, todfay I'm feeling the effect of all thoise beers and shots of Crown!!

It really was a blast.  We were cheering for the comeback game as if it was really on TV.  I was outside having a smoke and some guy asked me what was going on, I said we're watching a 13 year old NFL playoff game.  He saw Marv and said cool, came in and had a beer.  What a great time.

Course, todfay I'm feeling the effect of all thoise beers and shots of Crown!!

219218[/snapback]

All those beers and shots of Crown???

Ah so you were one of the "drunks at the bar go wild" BillsNYC is referring to. :):D<_<:D

Weird, I PM'd you back this morning.  I just resent.  Thanks again!

219780[/snapback]

Someone did a favor for an **** like you? Amazing things happen in this world, don't they?

Yeah, for a second my tiny black heart was warm.

219797[/snapback]

Yeah, I had my own friendly plant there that got a book for me. My friend even made sure that Marv spelled my name with a G :)

Marv and his wife Fran mentioned the NYC backers signing on PM Buffalo yesterday. They had a great time and Fran enjoyed watching the comeback game and hearing the cheers like you didn't know the out come.

Was Guff there?