GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

All I want for Christmas is a downfield passing game!!

Without it ... They won't go far from here. With it... They are a contender to repeat.

This is the best defense Urban has had since he got here. Just need to have some threat of a vertical passing game or we are too one dimensional. The pass protection has been part of the problem.

Edited by YoloinOhio

JT insists that he doesn't have a "weenie arm" :P so I see no reason not to go deep to Thomas, Marshall, and Miller all game long.

I'm going on Saturday -- and I cannot wait to get loud for Braxton Miller at his last game at the shoe. What a run for that kid. I think (hope!) he'll have a special night.

JT insists that he doesn't have a "weenie arm" :P so I see no reason not to go deep to Thomas, Marshall, and Miller all game long.

I'm going on Saturday -- and I cannot wait to get loud for Braxton Miller at his last game at the shoe. What a run for that kid. I think (hope!) he'll have a special night.

i can't even believe it's B millers last game in The Shoe. GO Bucks Beat Sparty! We don't give a damn for the WHOLE state up north!

Me too. You probably saw the piece on 11W about how MSU is the angriest and most intimidating team we play -- because of the enormous chip on their should put there by "big brother." Their style of ball, plus Dantonio -- whom I'll always love for drawing up the defense that beat Miami for us in 2002 -- make it very easy to like and respect Sparty. This truly is a game unlike any other on the schedule.

Me too. You probably saw the piece on 11W about how MSU is the angriest and most intimidating team we play -- because of the enormous chip on their should put there by "big brother." Their style of ball, plus Dantonio -- whom I'll always love for drawing up the defense that beat Miami for us in 2002 -- make it very easy to like and respect Sparty. This truly is a game unlike any other on the schedule.

i hate that the Buckeyes are a 13 point favorite. That's way too high IMO. Dantonio may not have all 5 star recruits but he coaches them up. The 2002 defense was the epitome of that. Hoping for a great and intimating atmosphere at the Shoe and an inspired Buckeye team. If they lose focus they will not win a game like this.

:'(

I knew they would lose at some point the way this season was going. Just didn't know when. It sucks. Haven't had to deal with this in a very long time. But it's very hard to repeat. Congrats to Coach D. He deserved it.

The play calling and lack of carries for Zeke was criminal.

#beatmichigan

:'(

I knew they would lose at some point the way this season was going. Just didn't know when. It sucks. Haven't had to deal with this in a very long time. But it's very hard to repeat. Congrats to Coach D. He deserved it.

The play calling and lack of carries for Zeke was criminal.

#beatmichigan

Yeah, that hurts. Things still might break in OSU's direction but I agree that a loss was coming sooner than later. Dantonio won in very Tressel-like fashion tonight. Happy for him but... man, I don't even know where to start fixing the offense heading into the big one.

A miserable day at the Horseshoe.