How does CJ look in camp?

Bronc24

CJ is a guy who can take it to the house on any given play. Block for the man and get him the ball in space, and he will do very special things on the football field. Albeit, dealing with a nagging injury, I believe that CJ was misutilized last season.

He should be used like Reggie Bush is used in Detroit.

CJ is a guy who can take it to the house on any given play. Block for the man and get him the ball in space, and he will do very special things on the football field. Albeit, dealing with a nagging injury, I believe that CJ was misutilized last season.

He should be used like Reggie Bush is used in Detroit.

Agree with this. That high ankle sprain ruined his year, IMO. Here's hoping the coaching staff use him in space, where he belongs.

All the RBs have looked decent. It's tough to tell because it's mostly subject to how the lines play and they aren't always going 100%. I've been most impressed by Boobie Dixon. He's way faster than advertised and seems to have good hands. Dixon is also quick and made some nice jump cuts.

The only play in 11 on 11s that stuck out to me was CJ turning the corner on what looked like a counter and he flashed his home run speed. His ankle seems fine tho. He has his speed and was cutting well.

Fred initiated some contact as usual and looked good until getting dinged up.

Brown took a shot on a swing pass. Didn't notice him too much tonight, but showed a lot of speed on Sunday.

Frank Summers dropped a pass when he was wide open about the yards down the field with lots of room ahead of him.

Didn't notice Wingo or Rodriguez outside of positional drills.

Edited by uncle flap

Hasn't been anything special really.

Althoufht he does look leaner and he's worked on his soon moves to get out of doing autographs.

I don't know if lean is good for a guy who wants the starter role. He's already smallish.

Agree with this. That high ankle sprain ruined his year, IMO. Here's hoping the coaching staff use him in space, where he belongs.

Given his style of play a high ankle sprain is one of those "sounds like it shouldn't be the end of the world but really is crippling" types of injuries. A bit like Mario's wrist when he relies so heavily on his hands.

I'm hopeful that we will see a better season regardless of how he's used. If used well it could be a great one.

Easy buddy, I was just making a comment.

Honeymoon is over between the top 2 spiller haters of tbd ?

#justbeingrealisticabouthisterribleexistence

#illcheerewhenthebillsscorebecauseimabillsfan

#fastplayerssuck

#ankleiniuriesarentreal

#fastplayersthathavenoabilitytostayhealthyorabilitytoruneventhemostbasicofplaysupthemiddlebecauseheconstantlymakesbadreadsandconsistantlygetstackledfornegetiveyardsandrunsoutofboundswhiletheteamistryingtorunouttheclockbuteveryonecontinuestomakeexcusesforhimyearafteryeareventhoughhesneverproducedenoughtobeconsideredgood

#prettysureicoveredeverythinginthatsononeedtorespond...iwin

Edited by mrags