Early nomination for invention of the millenium

Typical 21st century American thinking. Lower income inner-city kids already don't have the water balloon opportunities white children have, so what do we do? Create a device that exacerbates the water balloon inequality even more.

Typical 21st century American thinking. Lower income inner-city kids already don't have the water balloon opportunities white children have, so what do we do? Create a device that exacerbates the water balloon inequality even more.

racist.

Weak. This isn't going to win any Capture the Flag or Neighborhood wars.

Where is the multi-tube potato gun? You can only crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women with the subtlly of combustion-launched produce.

Where is the multi-tube potato gun? You can only crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women with the subtlly of combustion-launched produce.

:lol: :lol:

LoL... Somebody's buying into the arms race! ;-P

Not multi tube, but multi shot....

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this up but I heard discussions about "bunch I balloons" on the radio today.

My question is and I can't find it anywhere on the web is, once you shake off the 100 balloons how do you reload it?

If you have to manually place 100 balloons on with some sort of rubber and to tie it, it's not really saving time.

Anyone know more about this?

BD

Helter Skelter knows no boundaries.

It looks like, from the video, that you screw the set on to the hose, fill it up, shake them off. Then unscrew that part from the hose and re-screw in the next set. Each set seems to come with their own screw on piece, hoses to each balloon, and the balloons themselves.

While this is obviously very fast and seemingly easy, I'm sure it's way more expensive than buying the regular balloons, but quite possibly well worth it.