Training camp play by play 7-22-14

Thanks. Sorry. It's about an hour drive for me each day. I can't justify making it there every day. Although when I'm at work I'm about 20 minutes closer so it's just a matter of getting there after work a little more. It's still a long day being away from my home from 6am until 10pm though if I do tht all the time.

Again,

Thanks. I do enjoy going and seeing for myself instead of having to read what some columnist wrote an if I believe their opinions or not. At the end of the day I'm sure that's a decision everyone has to look at with even me posting. My takes might not be the same as everyone else's. That's why I try and just eke it to the facts instead of opinion based when I go.

I really appreciate the thanks from everyone. It really makes all the work worth while.

Thanks. Sorry. It's about an hour drive for me each day. I can't justify making it there every day. Although when I'm at work I'm about 20 minutes closer so it's just a matter of getting there after work a little more. It's still a long day being away from my home from 6am until 10pm though if I do tht all the time.

Again,

Thanks. I do enjoy going and seeing for myself instead of having to read what some columnist wrote an if I believe their opinions or not. At the end of the day I'm sure that's a decision everyone has to look at with even me posting. My takes might not be the same as everyone else's. That's why I try and just eke it to the facts instead of opinion based when I go.

I really appreciate the thanks from everyone. It really makes all the work worth while.

Thanks to you and Astro for tackling this.

Mrags, Astro, etc, I missed having the reports today guys. Makes you appreciate all the work some people do for those who cannot attend camp. Special thanks to those guys who devote hours to the study and write ups!

cheers to you all

-Billeve

Great Post !

How lucky are we at TBD to have gentle folks like these mentioned and More ! getting out there for the cause.

Bravo Bravo. to all !!

Again,

Just want to say thanks for all you do, it's much appreciated buy this former Western New Yorker now in TX.

Edited by mac4095