Not gettin' any at home?

Actually, marriage doesn't diminish your sex life nearly as much as having kids. Ever since my second child was born...well...you get the picture.

WORD!!! We hit a slump for 2-3 years... Maybe 4-5, lol... We just got that fired back up a few months ago... I deleted all my spreadsheets... lol

Actually, marriage doesn't diminish your sex life nearly as much as having kids. Ever since my second child was born...well...you get the picture.

Get the picture?? If your wife doesn't stop calling me so much, MY wife is going to get suspicious.

Marriage sure sounds great.

Marriage IS great if you do it right.

Tell me about it. Spreadsheet. :rolleyes: Anyone with half a brain knows a Gantt chart is the proper way to track marital abstinence. I use MS Project, myself.

Actually, a Gantt chart is probably the solution because instead of tracking what already happened, then can schedule what will happen.

Now, in fairness, I'm not a big fan of scheduled sex, but if they can put it on a schedule and she can see the milestones that are coming, perhaps she can better plan and prepare and...

Ahhh, screw it. This chick just doesn't want to screw her husband.