Not gettin' any at home?

I hate !@#$ing spreadsheets. Anyone who would--in their spare time, not for work--make a spreadsheet is a douchebag. I take the woman's side on this. She should leave him. He can go make love to his laptop.

Hahahaha- you hate F'ing spreadsheets.... That's exactly what that was... A F'ing (or lack of F'ing) spreadsheet

I hate !@#$ing spreadsheets. Anyone who would--in their spare time, not for work--make a spreadsheet is a douchebag. I take the woman's side on this. She should leave him. He can go make love to his laptop.

Tell me about it. Spreadsheet. :rolleyes: Anyone with half a brain knows a Gantt chart is the proper way to track marital abstinence. I use MS Project, myself.

Tell me about it. Spreadsheet. :rolleyes: Anyone with half a brain knows a Gantt chart is the proper way to track marital abstinence. I use MS Project, myself.

Well your wife does think having sex with you is about as exciting as yet another project. Though she tells us that at least in this case the project is finished quickly and never goes long.