Would ya?

http://news.yahoo.co...-064016969.html

'Jacqui Lambie, who took her seat in the national parliament's upper house earlier this month, told Tasmania's Heart 107.3 that she had not been in a relationship for more than a decade.

When the breakfast hosts suggested they help her find love, she replied: "Now they must have heaps of cash and they've got to have a package between their legs, let's be honest."'

well hung ... LOL saw that earlier.

"And I don't need them to speak, they don't even need to speak."

My kind of woman - no conversations needed

j/k I may be a pig, but I'm not a chauvinist pig

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

There is a terrible double standard at play here. Unattractive male politicians have almost unlimited access to hot young females.

We can't claim gender equality until skanky, unattractive, bigmouth senator broads like this can get laid once in a decade without publicly begging for it.

Another thing you'll need? A bag for her head.

she's down under ... get with the program its a kangaroo pouch

There is a terrible double standard at play here. Unattractive male politicians have almost unlimited access to hot young females.

We can't claim gender equality until skanky, unattractive, bigmouth senator broads like this can get laid once in a decade without publicly begging for it.

Not every straight man can get a woman, but a straight woman has something every straight man wants V

http://news.yahoo.co...-064016969.html

'Jacqui Lambie, who took her seat in the national parliament's upper house earlier this month, told Tasmania's Heart 107.3 that she had not been in a relationship for more than a decade.

When the breakfast hosts suggested they help her find love, she replied: "Now they must have heaps of cash and they've got to have a package between their legs, let's be honest."'

read that as herps at first... :w00t: :w00t: