Training Camp 2014...Tweets from all sources, Week 1

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's early. Pears is terrible. The quicker he's off the roster the better the OL will be.

That's really good news.

I hate being this guy, but maybe giving some reps to Cyrus at guard isn't the worst idea given the lack of depth at the position.

No, it's not good news because all it is is polishing a turd. If Cyrus can't beat Pears (and I think he will by camp's end if not way sooner) then Cyrus has no future in the NFL.

Hmmm, bit disappointed there wasn't an EJ presser. How am I suppose to make up my mind about being positive all the time? Also, how am I suppose to compare that to what Marrone thought of practice?

I know. Where is the local media when you need them. No gross overreactions to talk about today. Did he not miss a pass? Did he not seem upset, or too upset, or not upset enough? Did he not say something positive when he clearly should have been negative? How about his bowel movements? Is everything OK there? (I think Tim Graham should be assigned to get the scoop on that one)

It's early. Pears is terrible. The quicker he's off the roster the better the OL will be.

No, it's not good news because all it is is polishing a turd. If Cyrus can't beat Pears (and I think he will by camp's end if not way sooner) then Cyrus has no future in the NFL.

I disagree. Pears has played well when healthy and was by no means the weak link the past couple of years. He was banged up all last season, hence; his play suffered a great deal.

I would love Cyrus to walk in and take the starting job from him quite quickly, but it hasn't happened yet. He's relatively a newbie when it comes to football, so it really shouldn't come as any surprise he hasn't mastered all the nuances of the position yet. Shame on him, it's only 3-days into his first training camp, right? But then again, if he doesn't beat out Pears, hopefully the Bills will cut his azz...

Edited by stony

I disagree. Pears has played well when healthy and was by no means the weak link the past couple of years. He was banged up all last season, hence; his play suffered a great deal.

I would love Cyrus to walk in and take the starting job from him quite quickly, but it hasn't happened yet. He's relatively a newbie when it comes to football, so it really shouldn't come as any surprise he hasn't mastered all the nuances of the position yet. Shame on him, it's only 3-days into his first training camp, right? But then again, if he doesn't beat out Pears, hopefully the Bills will cut his azz...

It is quite remarkable (and alarming) the conclusions some are drawing after four practices -- only two of which were in pads.

In the context of Bills football, it is clear that passionate = impatient.

Am i the only one glad there is no practice today?

I needed a break from the roller coaster.

30 years ago we knew camp started, they practiced, we watched the exhibition games, and that was it.

Now we have every play in every practice commented on....and i hinge on every one :wallbash:

30 years ago we knew camp started, they practiced, we watched the exhibition games, and that was it.

Now we have every play in every practice commented on....and i hinge on every one :wallbash:

I agree!

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 12s

Buried in this @JohnKryk report, Doug Marrone says "everything is fine" regarding the cancerous mole he had removed. http://blogs.canoe.c...ctise/ …

Edited by YoloinOhio

And tomorrow is a night practice so there should be no shortage of play-by-play :)

Slick

MARQUISE GOODWIN@flashgoodwin 5m

#Tbt #kotd #billsmafia edition. http://instagram.com/p/q1iRgWwKSH/

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Four years ago, Doug Marrone gave Macky MacPherson a shot at Syracuse. Now he's doing the same thing at #Bills camp: http://ow.ly/zxnAy

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 30s

3) Despite issues, Marcel Dareus appears to be a good fit for Schwartz's defense. If he can get his issues sorted out, could be a big year.