What people post on the internet these days...

boyst

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-teens-torture-kill-tortoise-face-charges-article-1.1871931

These girls sure learned a lesson.

Last Tuesday this began when someone uncovered their post on the internet about killing the turtle. Shortly thereafter certain websites picked up on it. With thousands of people now on to this by Wednesday afternoon all of their information was found. Their addresses are names, schools, all of it now public. Pizza's, phone calls, hookers, church groups, threats and anything you can think of has been sent to their house 24/7. Police have been protecting the house since Thursday, also. The story has picked up amazing traction since hitting the sites and it just goes to show you how stupid some people are and how easy it is to manipulate the media.

What all started as these two girls messaging each other on Facebook about burning a turtle and then someone getting in to their video channel - well, glad they're going to get arrested.

Not sure if this was covered or not (most likely it was) . . but its related to what people post

As a man was boarding the Malaysian jet that was shot down he posted a photo of the jet and said something like If this plane disappears this is what it looks like.

absolutely sickening. And tiisbosbthebtyoe of thing I talk about being in prison. These sickos were serial killers. They were just sick F^#Ks. And these may be some of the worst I've ever heard of but similar types of stories that I deal with at work.

What could possibly be amusing about killing an animal?

nothing it's sick.

I can only hope the girl that was tossing puppies in a River receives at least this if not more torturous consequences.

that was so 3 years ago. They found her, she got in trouble but trouble in the Ukraine isn't the same.