PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team was autodrafted except for Dwayne Bowe. I drafted him at the tail end. And yet? According to the site "Along with having the fourth-easiest overall schedule, DeathDealers also has the league's easiest first four games and softest last four games of the season."

That's not me calling you soft. A computer is calling you soft.

My team was autodrafted except for Dwayne Bowe. I drafted him at the tail end. And yet? According to the site "Along with having the fourth-easiest overall schedule, DeathDealers also has the league's easiest first four games and softest last four games of the season."

Well I got you week 6 so inbetween your "easy first 4 games" and "soft schedule in the last 4" you have me. And my team is far from soft.

:lol: :lol:

I don't have any QBs. You should pay your fair share and give me a QB

You didn't build that team, somebody else made it happen

If you really don't have a QB, I have Romo and Rodgers and I may be willing to trade one for a back.

As long as I beat FireChan Week 1 I am good.

No chance. From Yahoo.

"In correlation with this draft, FireChan has decided to open a nice little side business that teaches inferior opponents how to draft like a boss. After FireChan hopped off the bus they used to take the rest of these kids to school, they built a roster that's projected to finish first in PPP Fantasy Football League with a record of 12-2-0 (2,003 points). They obviously understand how important the running back position is in fantasy football. They used three of their first five picks on RBs Eddie Lacy (first round), Arian Foster (third round), and Shane Vereen (fifth round). They have the best QB duo in the league, as they added Peyton Manning and Philip Rivers to their squad.

With a draft like that, you might as well make it official. Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame."

No chance. From Yahoo.

"In correlation with this draft, FireChan has decided to open a nice little side business that teaches inferior opponents how to draft like a boss. After FireChan hopped off the bus they used to take the rest of these kids to school, they built a roster that's projected to finish first in PPP Fantasy Football League with a record of 12-2-0 (2,003 points). They obviously understand how important the running back position is in fantasy football. They used three of their first five picks on RBs Eddie Lacy (first round), Arian Foster (third round), and Shane Vereen (fifth round). They have the best QB duo in the league, as they added Peyton Manning and Philip Rivers to their squad.

With a draft like that, you might as well make it official. Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame."

Now I hope you lose even more.

Kickoff for week one is a little over 24 hours away. A season preview will be up tonight or early tomorrow morning. My first opponent is Rob -- care to make a signature bet for the week? Winner gets to write the loser's sig line and it must be kept for a week. You in?

Be careful what you wish for. It's on.