PPP Fantasy Football

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the !@#$ did I lose that game? I had been beating everyone, had a team that pleasantly surprised me early. I thought FireChan has had the best squad since about week 4 or 5.

Winning the regular season, hmmm.

Freds Stiffy owns BJC

Edited by Gary M

this dude dropped Drew Brees and picked up Kirk Cousins.

this dude was smart. except I was too busy and forgot to put Draughns on the bench.

----

So, I traded Decker, Ben Watson and Chris Johnson to Fred's Stiff Arm. It was a success for me, as I got Marshall who has outscored all 3 combined, including when he cut Johnson 2 weeks later. I was able to patchwork in Ertz and other TE's.

It blows some ass that I would be running away with this championship game no matter who I played. Cousins was huge to pull me ahead and Brandon Marshall has put the nail in the coffin. I got this game no problem. 3rd !@#$ing place.

Edited by Boyst62

this dude dropped Drew Brees and picked up Kirk Cousins.

this dude was smart. except I was too busy and forgot to put Draughns on the bench.

----

So, I traded Decker, Ben Watson and Chris Johnson to Fred's Stiff Arm. It was a success for me, as I got Marshall who has outscored all 3 combined, including when he cut Johnson 2 weeks later. I was able to patchwork in Ertz and other TE's.

It blows some ass that I would be running away with this championship game no matter who I played. Cousins was huge to pull me ahead and Brandon Marshall has put the nail in the coffin. I got this game no problem. 3rd !@#$ing place.

When did you drop Brees? I took him in the draft.

I beat you head to head when I had Marshall and went 4-2 after the trade, I think I made out ok even after CJ went on IR.

Not sure you would be running away with anything I am still the top score this week. Oh and the champ!!
Edited by Gary M

When did you drop Brees? I took him in the draft.

I beat you head to head when I had Marshall and went 4-2 after the trade, I think I made out ok even after CJ went on IR.

Not sure you would be running away with anything I am still the top score this week. Oh and the champ!!

i meant matt ryan.

either way, cousins outscored him.

if i would not have !@#$ed around with my roster just for fun i would have won. i would have started a w/r/t. i would have kept a better defense, and probably changed a thing or two up.

i've got one guy to play and two playing now.

I'd have kept St Louis Defense. I dropped them and Ertz and others trying to get the most roster moves. Having played anyone at W/R/T I'd have got 10 more points. Keeping St Louis I'd have had 16 pts. Ertz did well.

This last week, I honestly wasn't too concerned with winning because I saw a slim chance I'd lose.

and if you think i'm bullshitting, look at my bench.

Matt Cassel, TJ Graham. Ray Rice, Jerome Felton, Jeff Tuel.

Edited by Boyst62

i meant matt ryan.

either way, cousins outscored him.

if i would not have !@#$ed around with my roster just for fun i would have won. i would have started a w/r/t. i would have kept a better defense, and probably changed a thing or two up.

i've got one guy to play and two playing now.

I'd have kept St Louis Defense. I dropped them and Ertz and others trying to get the most roster moves. Having played anyone at W/R/T I'd have got 10 more points. Keeping St Louis I'd have had 16 pts. Ertz did well.

This last week, I honestly wasn't too concerned with winning because I saw a slim chance I'd lose.

and if you think i'm bullshitting, look at my bench.

Matt Cassel, TJ Graham. Ray Rice, Jerome Felton, Jeff Tuel.

I know you are not BSing, but you are playing for third!! :nana:

Wow guys, what a freaking season!

Freds Stiff Arm coming from behind to beat me after I was dominating all season.

FSA pulling out heavy over FireChan with the erratic play of Drew Brees; the play that propelled him to many victories and dropped him many other games.

Truly frustrating that if not for that last come from behind I would have walked away with this.

Wow guys, what a freaking season!

Freds Stiff Arm coming from behind to beat me after I was dominating all season.

FSA pulling out heavy over FireChan with the erratic play of Drew Brees; the play that propelled him to many victories and dropped him many other games.

Truly frustrating that if not for that last come from behind I would have walked away with this.

I may have to change the team name next year, I am considering "The Brees Way"

was looking over the weekly matchups earlier. i could not believe the games we had. i remember trading to the now champion - giving up watson, cj2k, and decker for marshall. it was a monster trade and i definitely faired out on the better end of the trade, though watson had some good weeks.

it was tough, in the end watson came through big for fsa. very happy it worked out the way it did with the league. disappointed some people quit

Couldn't put up 160+ back to back. Great season folks. Everyone besides Gary, bow before your runner-up.

Especially you jboy.

i'd bow to you but it'd be so hard when you're already on your knees in front of me. this time, please, wipe your lips before you come up. you embarrassed yourself last time.

i remember trading to the now champion - giving up watson, cj2k, and decker for marshall. it was a monster trade and i definitely faired out on the better end of the trade, though watson had some good weeks.

Not sure that is true, decker outscored marshall when we went h2h in the semifinal.

throughout the season marshall scored more.

And I had him for the first nine weeks (including our first meeting which I won) and Decker outscored him in our semi-final round (when I beat you again) and I am certain Brees to Watson was the score that put me ahead of you.

Using a roster which, at different times in the season, featured: Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins, Charles Clay, Percy Harvin, Karlos Williams, and the Buffalo Defense; I went .500 and missed the playoffs. I also managed to finish fifth overall, so if we were to carry this forward to next year and do a reverse order draft, I hurt myself as much as possible there as well.

Given that this is a Bills board, I'd say I hit all the objectives and won the league.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

My Champion of Champions line up. Given $200. I have a zero balance

QBAaron Rodgers
RBJeremy Hill
RBEddie Lacy
WRDoug Baldwin
WRRandall Cobb
WRPierre Garcon
TE Heath Miller
FLEXMarvin Jones
DEF Houston Texans

• 6 months later...